[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Got myself a cheap old hip flask. I looked inside with my phone flashlight and its quite dirty. How can i clean it?
>>
also, i dont drink alcohol, what beverage could i put inside it besides water? i've read fruit juices are acidic and risk damaging the inside, im assuming sodas also are.
>>
>>2755134
Milk. They're built for alcohol, using them for other purposes is somewhat retarded.
Water is one thing, but else nah. And then the cleanup...
>>
>>2755134
The amount you can fit in a hip flask can hardly be considered drinking.
>>
>>2755133
Piss and/or vinegar
>>
>>2755133
Use dishwasher machine liquid. Like cascade or something. Hot water, couple drops of the dishwasher stuff, shake it up good, fill all the way up, let sit overnight. Then pour out and rinse good.
>>
>>2755134
this defeats the entire point of a flask. ever heard of a water bottle?
>>
>>2755134
Could put cooking oil or a runny hot sauce blend (vinegar, chilli powder, lime juice) if you don't drink. You could even put in hand soap or lighter fluid.
What I am basically saying is if you won't drink out of it, utilise the shape of the container for other liquids you might need in small supply.
Also congratulations on not drinking.
>>
>>2755134
Kid, I'm gonna tell you from my own personal experience, cuz I went down that road too. People arent gonna think you're interesting or unique or cool for having a flask. Girls especially are just gonna think you're weird, and probably think you're an alcoholic. Even if you're keeping iced tea in there.
>>
>>2755344
i dont care about people. i dont even really have friends to impress anyway. i bought it because i tought to myself "hey, it looks cooler than a canteen"
>>
>>2755334
>congratulations on not drinking
based fellow temperance enjoyer. alcohol's a poison.
>>
>>2755347
But a canteen holds a useful amount of water.
Flasks are for hard liquor, where a little goes a long way, so they don't need to be very big.
>>
You can clean your phone with a damp rag
>>
File: danger_default.bmp.jpg (37 KB, 300x300)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2755133
Bring hard liquor anyway, you compatriots will thank you...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.