[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tentandbike.jpg (192 KB, 786x887)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
I'm 22, completely anonymous autistic loner, sick of working for nothing. Im taking a break from life and pitching a tent.
I live in Philadelphia. Ive got a bike, a rack/bags on the back of it which i can throw a tent and some clothes into, and $20,000 in savings, so grocery stores, laundromat, supplies, gym showers etc. are taken care of for a long long time. I'm happy living minimally, all I need is a nice spot to sit and read.
First of all Im going to head west out of the city. I know a couple of nice spots in and around the suburbs, then from there there is no set route, I simply feel like traveling for a few months, visiting parks, trails, landmarks etc. I can travel via bike 50-100 miles each day.
Any /out/ points of interest I should hit up in Pennsylvania or surrounding states? Activities I should try? Any advice to offer?
>>
>>2769918
You aren't autistic you're just unlikable.
>>
File: 1673267319520787.jpg (149 KB, 640x486)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>2769919
>>
>>2769918
how small and androgens are you?
>>
>>2769918
OP, i run a discord for vagabonds and homeless traveling ppl and you might fit in. most of us are autistic (including myself) or some other form of mentally ill lol. the invite code is kZy24H8xt3

pic rel is me on a freight train
>>
>>2769919
Based and truthpilled

>>2769918
Lmao go hike the AT like a normalfag instead of crying like an autist
>>
>>2769918
Depending on where you want to go, there's a lot of good bike route options.You have if you want to go through PA itself the Enola Low Grade trail going towards Lancaster and the rail trail out of York that dips south, although that basically ends north of Baltimore. Gettysburg is a neat stop too if you've not been or haven't in a while. You could basically pick any spot along there, dip south west until you land on the C&O and then head west into Pittsburgh, then start heading to where you can pick up the Ohio to Eerie trail. Along that route I would definitely aim to check out Harpers Ferry and Ohiopyle State Park. I am guessing if you are leaving in early fall I would guess that you are going to want to head south west to avoid colder weather and that would put you in a good spot to do that. Or to then hop an Amtrak and go a little further south.

I am actually in Philly as well, it would be neat to at least see you off depending on when you depart.
>>
>>2769918
Hello sir. I am a 2005 YTMND/Habbo era Anon (met moot, Snacks, and Kalyx (lainchan)...but never Kirt) who also did a lot of autistic loner traveling in my 20's, hobo'd out of a hatchback for a bit, lived in a variety of states (including WA, CO, and OR), resided in a handful of squats, etc., over the years.

Now I am 37 and work from home an inane, but high paying dev job. Please take this simple Philly Underground Yellow Pages website I made, for your times in Philadelphia (P.S. Fuck Portland, OR):

https://philly-happenings.com/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.