[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wrapping the whole limb, rather than just above the bite site, is essential for managing a snakebite because it helps to immobilize the venom and prevent it from spreading through the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system, which is responsible for transporting lymph fluid throughout the body, does not rely on the heart to pump fluid, but rather on muscle movement. By wrapping the entire limb, you can effectively slow down the movement of venom by reducing muscle activity and constricting lymphatic flow. This gives the patient more time to reach medical care, where they can receive the appropriate antivenom treatment.

If you only apply a bandage above the bite, venom can still spread through the rest of the limb and continue to circulate, potentially reaching vital organs. Comprehensive immobilization of the limb also helps prevent further movement that could increase venom absorption.
>>
>>2770131
Your advice is specific to envenomation by snakes with predominantly neurotoxic venom, primarily elapids rather than vipers. The use of a pressure bandage with immobilisation is good practice if you live in Australia, Asia and parts of Africa but it will do more harm than good if you live in Europe or the Americas.
>>
>>2770131
Gun>running every time
Running is a good way to get yourself chased down by a pack of feral niggers and shot
>>
>>2770180
this anon doesn't leave the basement
>>
>>2770184
I don't have to because your mom pays me visits daily
>>
>>2770131
Okay, but what about my personal alarm keychain? Or my tactical flashlight? Or my tactical pen? Or my tactical umbrella?
>>
>>2770180
this is a quick way to let everyone know that you're fat, barely mobile, and chronically online. these traits are not compatible with /out/ activities.
>>
>>2770131
Where does bending over and offering your boypussy fall?
>>
>>2773892
Ask this guy
>>2771276

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.