[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: art_65.jpg (146 KB, 850x720)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>no sqt thread
let's say hypothetically I removed the mesh liner from my swimming pants, what would be the worst that could happen? total annihaltion? why are these things in some shorts anways, I assume nobody likes them?
>>
>>2771130
All the girls at the pool might see your tiny little dick
>>
>>2771131
it's not tiny and it isn't little
I like the freedom so you just convinced me to do it even more
>>
>>2771130
i like them, keep my balls from flopping around.
>why are these things in some shorts
the same reason they're in swimsuits? does the job of underwear without needing underwear.
>>
>>2771132
>it's not tiny and it isn't little
Sounds like some thing someone with a tiny little dick would say
>>
>removing the government mandated candiru guard
ISHYGDDT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru_(fish)
>>
File: 1702225923052542.gif (2.43 MB, 498x413)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>2771147
>These smaller species are known for an alleged tendency to invade and parasitise the human urethra and other bodily openings
>>
>>2771138
>i like them, keep my balls from flopping around.
I like removing them on my normal shorts because my bawls get all the space they want. I also wear shorts without underwear for the extra freedom since I don't like the restricting feeling
>underwear without needing underwear
that makes sense, I suppose I'll just leave it on then
>>2771141
sounds like you know a lot about tiny little dicks
>>2771147
>>2771159
>To date, there is only one documented case of a candiru entering a human urethra, which took place in Itacoatiara, Brazil, in 1997.[17][18] In this incident, the victim (a 23-year-old man named Silvio Barbossa, also known as "F.B.C.") claimed a candiru "jumped" from the water into his urethra as he urinated while thigh-deep in a river.[19] After traveling to Manaus on October 28, 1997, the victim underwent a two-hour urological surgery by Dr. Anoar Samad to remove the fish from his body.[18]
>yeah doc this cucumber mysteriously injected itself into my anus, no idea how it got there!
>>
>>2771231
Candiru hands typed this
>>
>>2771262
i assumed he wanted to look at tiny little dicks
>>
>>2771130
Two reasons, 1. in shorter or lose fitting shorts it makes sure you don't flash your dick at anyone, and 2. they keep the junk from free floating in the shorts, some swimming styles are a proper danger to free floating balls if you have some actual leg muscles. That being said, you probably can get rid of it without the risk of having either experience.
>>
>>2771130
i removed mine because the idea of plastic material encasing my reproductive organs felt sketchy. i just wear wool underwear underneath and they dry quickly enough and dont stink
>>
>>2771468
>some swimming styles are a proper danger to free floating balls if you have some actual leg muscles
get real, no professional swim racer is wearing trunks there is too much drag. either a speedo or bike short style that is snug against your skin
>>
>>2771512
You don't have to be a pro to use few styles, some work better than others in different situations.
>>
>>2771522
bobbing around in the shallows before going back to your towel to continue working on your base tan before going to cancun hardly counts as "different situations"
>>
>>2771523
Some non-professionals so actually swim, in actual deep water and for the distance, swimming is fun.
>>
>>2771130
https://www.uspatriottactical.com/tru-spec-udt-shorts
>>
File: lol.png (16 KB, 758x145)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>2773035
>>
those were always such a pain. they weren't even very tight or supportive but holy shit you squeeze out one little dingleberry and you have to dance in the deep water for like 5 mins to finally shake it free. one time I made a log that just couldn't find its way out and a really aggressive sunfish started following me around the lake looking for nibbles it was morifying
>>
Arent board shorts the same thing but without the mesh?
>>
>>2771130
I hate the netting because it chafes my bollocks. I just wear spandex underwear under my trunks after removing the netting, or better yet I just buy trunks without the netting
>>
They're good when it's hot you can go commando but still have some cover and it improves airflow.
>>
>>2773124
I was gonna say just get some board shorts. Solves the “problem” completely.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.