[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EItbAiMUYAAn4tE.jpg (121 KB, 2048x1366)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
give me the rawest
most underground real nigga shit
on photography composition
or are you all gear and talk?

talkin bout perspective, circular, rule of thirds, golden sections, diagonal method, harmonious triangles

JUST
FUCK
MY SHIT UP
>>
Just be yourself, but unironically.
You'll understand in time.
>>
>>4298835
hmm I kind of get what you mean
thank for postinq
>>
>>4298813
>rule of thirds, golden sections, diagonal method, harmonious triangles
idiot poser-tier shit. the kind of shit you'd find in one of those "DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY 101" books at barnes and noble that are ultimately disposable and full of advice for guys with cameras (GWC's) and soccer moms.

You want to learn composition? Start looking at paintings.
>>
>>4298844
lol @ photographers trying to divvy themselves up between artist and nonartist classes when theres only one class
nonartist. photography is not art, and was not art until the postmodernism and subjectivity scam came around with its hatred of learned skill and earned prestige.
>inb4 disagreeing postmodernists
Journalism is the only intellectually honest form of photography
>>
File: SAKURA005.jpg (1.66 MB, 2620x2571)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>4298813

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 8.2.1 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2023:03:17 22:54:02
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
>>4298855
i rike it
>>
>>4298844
>>4298846
nigga's gotta express himself with whatever he's got
and I can't draw
real drawfags are birth-made
>>
>>4298846
>Journalism
>intellectually honest
>>
Scout locations, and then scout those locations in different conditions. Keep on scouting those locations and discover those locations. Learn weather patterns, learn when a great sunset will happen, learn how to watch the clouds and when the sun will out, learn your environment, learn these locations like the back of your hand. When something cool is about to happen, run through each location in your mind, and see which one is most fitting for the event. Then go there and wait.
>>
>>4299690
what I got from that is
>touch grass
>find places you enjoy touching grass at
>spend time touching grass against the back of your hand
>wait
>take photos

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.