[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0455.jpg (252 KB, 1179x1465)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Can I nominate this as the best photo of any eclipse ever?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1179
Image Height2556
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>4303312
>cool thing
>le cool thing with faggot cowboy in front of it
>>
>>4303313
Did a cowboy rape your mother or something?
>>
>>4303313
Is the problem you're having one that can be described without devolving into political seething?
>>
>>4303312
thats a horrible shoop. the sun isnt going to be that big in the sky compared to a person. and the eclipse this year and in 2017 was high in the sky, like 55-45 degrees, so you arent going to get that perspective either.
>>
File: 1711044554549854.png (186 KB, 640x643)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>4303379
Tell me you know nothing about forced perspective/telephoto compression without telling me.
>>
>>4303382
>forced perspective/telephoto compression
nigger its called field of view, not any of these spergy baby boomer terms. and to get an angle on the guy on the radio tower would require the eclipse to be happening low in the sky at sunset you mouth breathing retard. if this photo was taken during 2024/2017 then you would be looking high up in the sky and just see a picture of his ass, not this side profile. anyways stay butt hurt you embarrassed yourself by posting this thread.
>>
>>4303312
nice two photos
>>
>>4303385
It's not called FOV, and look how the triangle bracing is angled so you know it's shot from the ground-up.

>just see a picture of his ass
That's all I need to know that you're a faggot and don't know how compression works.

Can't win with retarded niggers.
>>
>>4303387
Show the originals.
>>
Nah it's shit. Saw many great ones on instagram. This one feels like the sequel to broke back.
>>
>>4303402
Did anyone in the cities have a better view?
>>
>>4303312
why there are a cowboy on a telecommunication tower looking at the eclipse?
>>
>>4303686
he's clearly looking away from the eclipse
>>
>>4303313
Yeah this. If it weren’t for the fat man in the stupid hat it’d be a fine picture.
What is he from texas or some shit, that fashion hell is still tucking button down shirts into blue jeans and wearing ten gallon hats & shitkicker boots bc they have no concept of formal & casual appropriateness bc they come from fucking retarded inbred prewar germans who came from a collapsed culture with a stem fetish & zero social sensibilities.
>>
>>4303825
What movie is that from again?
>>
>>4303825
Behold, someone who thinks he is smart but is not and never will be.
>>
>>4303312
he looks like his favorite movie is brokeback mountain
>>
>>4303312
Nice photo OP but it lacks EXIF so I don't believe shit.
>>
>>4303319
>>4303331
>he got angry an hour later and samefagged
>>
>>4303837
>more than one person couldn't possibly share the same sentiment and post them an hour apart
>>
>>4303874
youre a gay cowboy go to the gay cowboy convention
>>
>>4303929
I was about to ask why you're here, then I remembered that this is an election year.
>>
>>4303939
based, shariablue shills on suicide watch
>>
>>4303312
I dont get the point of the cowboy. There were plenty of cool pics of the eclipse with objects in front of it but it was environmental objects that were already there. To me this shit is so forced its cringe. But thats just my opinion mannnn.
>>
>>4304013
I think it's kinda cool desu but I am a little gay. If you aren't it's probably not for you.
>>
It's interesting that people here are obsessing over the man's attire. He's clearly dressed that way because he's from the southern United States. If this shot were taken under similar circumstances in another part of the world, would you have made a deal about someone wearing ethnic attire? Would it have changed anything if he was wearing plain jeans and a tee?

Maybe >>4303939 has a point.
>>
>>4304025
>texans
>ethnic attire
are you retarded? texans arent an ethnicity. they're amerimutts who spend all day larping as cowboys as they drive lifted pickups to strip malls to buy goyslop. the only people working on cattle ranches are migrant workers/illegals.
>>
>>4304027
Brainwashing victim. Sad to see it.
>>
Daily reminder that cowboys stole the look from fucking Mexicans lmao
>>
>>4304036
Anything to shit on something you perceive a white right?
>>
>>4304045
>texans
>white
>>
>>4304045
The only consistency with fucks like the one you responded to is their hatred of White people. You'd think they wouldn't bother with a slow board like /p/, unless one of them lost a political argument with some random ideological opponent who posts here and then whined to his associates afterwards.

They're not very subtle about it. They would've gone farther in this particular thread if they hadn't laid into the "le cowboy" angle so heavily and making their biases obvious.
>>
>>4303312
you modified the colors too much
also crap compression
>Screenshot
looks like it's a screenshot of video not even a photograph

looks like some instagram reels shit
>>
>>4304067
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5g-xRdpbvv/
You were right.
>>
>>4303312
Not on film 0/10
>>
in 2017 I took a photo of my penis with the eclipse but it didn't turn out very good because i was very cold
>>
>>>posted 9 days ago
Did jannies forget about /p/?
>>
>>4307588
This board moves almost as slowly as /gd/, janitors are busy putting out fires on /g/, a second there is like month here.
>>
If you haven't had a film photo published in the 90s, you can never be trusted as a photographer and should be ignored.
>>
>>4305130
See, what you need to do is get a friend to stand a good 100 yards away with a superzoom to get some forced perspective and equalize the size between the sun and your dick

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.