[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

been really into the davide sorrenti stuff and the general look of the mid/late 90s cyberish film look. how were these greens/blues achieved? i have a feeling fuji slide film + fluorescent lighting/flash is responsible, but looking for tips
>>
>>
>>
File: 1259564.jpg (103 KB, 1050x823)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>>4336260
gen xers really used to think these sickly tranny looking chicks were the hottest thing, can you believe it?
>>
>>4336271
not really, we didn't
>>
>>4336260

na that heroin look was 100% targeted at women trying to sell high fashion clothing which looks better on coathanger type bodies.

This was also the era of mila kunis, britney spears, buffy the vampire slayer etc, their were far hotter women in the media in the late 90s than anything we have today.
>>
>>4336260
vision3 500T obv
>>
>>4336271
they were so popular because they had shock value. but really you jerked off to hotties like pamela anderson, that chick from 90210, etc. those heroin whores were considered freaks
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (331 KB, 1280x720)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>4336260
VPS 6006 aka Kodak Vericolor III
>>
>>4336585
hm maybe Portra 160 is the closest I could get

>>4336412
the remjet seems like too much of a pita for me to deal with at home
>>
>>4336596
Make the wash and it is not a big deal
>>
>>4336620
the Kodak recipe or just baking soda
>>
>>4336260
stop uding caritranny terms you fucking faggot
gen x soft club isn't real, it's just revisionist moodboard done by two foids one of them was genderspecial but didn't even try to not look like a roastie
>>
>>4336262
I think a lot of this is down to white balance.
You can see that the temperature is pretty cold but the tint is leaned into the green.
Black point seems to be brought up a bit as well.
I think that a lot of the colours have been desaturated too, with the exception of red.
It's an interesting look. I have some subway photos that I'll try to replicate it on.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.