[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thisreallybeepsmyboops.png (310 KB, 720x1283)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
This still needs a little work.
>>
film photographers confirmed soulless snapshitters
>>
File: file.png (460 KB, 1129x1220)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
heh
>>
File: file.png (333 KB, 1115x1236)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>4337223
heheheh
>>
Philosophically, having a machine tell you when you are acting too much like a machine is the single most constructive application of AI

Human brains actually have a self-determined level of consciousness, set by how often you are able to collapse probability states and to what degree of finesse, including those of your own thoughts. You need to consciously maintain your free will. If you do not, external measurements of probabilities take precedent and you are victimized by determinism - an NPC. In the future, if your activity patterns start aligning with what an AI (lacking self measurement routines) would do, you could be warned that you are failing to maintain your consciousness and will stop being a free thinker if you do not start working towards greater self awareness.

Rest assured AI will probably never be able to set its own states as a conscious observer. Souls did not evolve in reality. Rather, souls arranged reality so that they would be able to inhabit it, and AI will lack the structures needed for a soul to set states in it until someone tries running it on a sophisticated quantum computer. If souls begin inhabiting AI based on a quantum computer or an organic brain (a weak form of a quantum computer) we're going to see some shit.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1400
Image Height700
>>
>>4337223
>>4337225
You just know
>>
>>4337259
…that dog is exceptionally well cared for and well behaved
>>
>>4337264
No I was thinking the owner fucks his dog and then proudly posts photos on 4chan for attention even though he is a known dogfucker
I am glad that with each photo posted he brings himself closer to revealing his identity, which at that point will be turned over to the relevant legal authority in his area for hopeful arrest and prosecution of bestiality and animal abuse
>>
>>4337269
I know, you've been saying this on /an/ since I told a zoophile that he should be skinned alive. Then "total zoophile death" and he was off to the races, trying to larp as me, poorly photoshopping shit onto my dog to make her asshole look blown out, etc. That's his idea of "revenge" because I told him bestiality was ontologically evil. He thinks it's possible to frame me as a zoophile and get me arrested.

Or you copied that guy because you want me to respond to your posts. I wouldn't put being an NPC past you.
>>
>>4337281
Hate to break it to you schizo
I don't browse /an/
Never been to the board, not even once
Didn't read the rest of your garbage post
>>
File: 1720477607420.png (34 KB, 1179x148)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>4337282
Right, you just act exactly like them. And organically, I was never called a dogfucker until the pet photo contest got crosslinked from /an/.

It's not like this schizo hasn't been around for a while either.
>>
>>4337281
>poorly photoshopping shit onto my dog to make her asshole look blown out
lol, did he really?
>>
>>4337283
Yeah I don't keep up with every facet of your dogfucker posting life and could care less
You are a drama queen attention whore and dogfucker to boot
>>
>>4337225
the eyes of a victim
>>
>>4337287
Either you are that schizo, or your just happen to have imitated his shtick because you're a retard. There's not a win condition in here. You're unhinged.
>>
>>4337289
Quality analysis, coming from a man who copulates with dogs
>>
>>4337287
>drama queen attention whore
>would have posted photos and fucked off if you weren't constantly acting like a nutjob and accusing people of unforgivable sins and federal crimes
?
>>
>>4337296
>I'm going to make this mft thread my bitch
Yeah no you disingenuous dogfucking liar
Come on, you wanted to derail the thread to be about you and got what you wanted
Stop complaining you "bitch"
>>
>>4337299
>>4337294
he drove you straight over the edge
all u had to do was post photos too lololololol

you know huskychad shoots mft too right lol?
>>
>>4337300
who is huskychad?
>>
>>4337300
>huskychad
cringe samefagging
>>
>>4337283
It's a meme, you dip
>>
>>4337223
>>4337225
seek help anon
don't fuck dogs to relieve your trauma
>>
>>4337302
not huskychad btw
>>
>>4337299
Best of all, he made the mft thread into bitches. Since he shoots mft too only the chart guy he shit on has a reason to be mad, right? Unless this /an/ stalker is behind the constant meltdown
>>
>>4337308
Every mft thread he posts his shitty dogfucking photos taken with non-mft cameras on purpose to "troll", get negative attention, attention whore, etc.
Fuck off lying faggot
>>
>>4337315
I take some of them with an mft lol

Why do you think I started faking exif
>>
>>4337315
there's a technicality you're missing about "mft" threads. they aren't stated to be threads for talking about mft cameras. they aren't stated to be photo threads. the op, and principle discussion, is always inaccurate dr charts and equivalence delusions. it's not like /fag/ where it's for fuji photos, it's just a gear thread being made outside of /gear/ and is essentially disposable.
>>
>>4337318
>acktually, mft threads have nothing to do with mft
seek help
>>
>>4337320
its true

mft threads are normally very poor in photos and very rich in people trying to convince a schizophrenic idiot that photons to photos charts are labeled based on iso setting, not real iso, and equivalence isn't very important in real life shooting situations

then someone posts a bunch of awesome dog photos and this instills so much awe in the denizens of the mft thread that they finally start posting photos.
>>
>>4337323
>I don't like mft threads so I can shit them up and offtopic post because I am a giant flaming faggot
Take meds
>>
>>4337326
>be mfturd
>try and spread flat earth tier lies
>get told off
>double down on being retarded
>*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
>oh shit huskychad's backing up his dump truck
>NOOOOOO
>buried in photos
>flat earth chart thread is now a photo thread
>how will the fool framers be btfo by p2p's inaccurate dr figures now!?
>>
>>4337326
>mft thread: not about photos, not about photography, about literal console wars on the basis of misinterpreting roughly made spec charts from some guy's blog
deserved
>>
>>4337327
who are you quoting, the voices in your head?
>>
>>4337341
last time he did it they only cried a little and spent the next 2 threads photo posting. the extent of this shitshow is new and apparently involves the cross board “4x5 dude is a zoophile” fag…
>>
>>4337364
Weird how you keep repeating the same false information
You can tell your lies as many times as you want, it doesn't make it the truth
Only a retard like yourself would try to frame posting mft photos in mft threads on a photo board as something negative
Next time, Huskyfucker can make his own dogfucking photo thread instead of hijacking other threads, and admitting to it
>>
File: file.png (177 KB, 444x609)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>
>mft thread
>posting photos
lol

they so mad they in other threads whining about it
>>
>>4337376
>>4337216
>the algorithm thinks film photos are more ai
Lol wut? Is it because of the unrealistic colors and tones? Digital is more real = less ai?
>>
>>4337382
Kinda curious, I wonder if the algo would rate it as more human if the colors were desaturated and image unsharpened
Not curious enough to test it though lol
>>
>>4337378
Remind me, what was the relevant thread when that dogdiddler decided to make the mft thread his "bitch" and offtopic post
If his behavior is acceptable I do not see why any other anon cannot do the same
I agree though it's complete faggotry
It's too bad this board doesn't have unique identifiers for each poster like /pol/, that way it would be easier to hide posters and move on
>>
File: file.png (681 KB, 1136x1077)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>>4337382
Seems like it. The AI meter is usually higher for film. Probably because film is so uncommon that film aesthetics are likely to be AI generated, and an algorithm doesnt actually know what film looks like, just that it doesn't look like confirmed "real" digital photos.

>>4337383
Not more human, more hipster.
>>
>>4337387
Weird, I guess they need a larger dataset
Also curious to see whether these ratings stay stable over time or change as the dataset grows
I assume they pay thirdworlders pennies per hour to eventually go back and rate all the submitted images to improve quality of the algo
>>
File: file.png (860 KB, 1083x1198)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
It definitely does not like film
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 1074x267)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>4337390
This was a portrait of a real person, simply shot on film and a very good, ultra sharp no-distortion 50mm prime

The algo HATES film scans. If this is how normal people will determine photo realness does it even matter if we have original negatives?
>>
>>4337386
>chad enters thread
>sees a bunch of bickering about some idiot who takes p2p literally
>"ur data is wrong ur logic is fallible, 100 posts no photos time to fix that"
>posts photos, a mix of ff, film, and mft with faked exif
>thread since then is photos and actual photography talk whenever you can restrain yourself from being schizophrenic
>you cant, you spread your meltdown to several other threads
the only problem here is you desu
>>
>>4337398
so weird you talk about yourself in the third person
no more replies 4 u
>>
File: notadog.png (214 KB, 448x597)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
Algo is trash lol, gonna post a couple more to give it more variety
>>
>>4337410
thats right go run off to play with your micro 4/3s lol
>>
File: maybeadog.png (215 KB, 454x596)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>
File: notabird.png (92 KB, 452x623)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
Finally got a human result
>>
So its basically
>is this a landscape or is there a clear subject? ai generated "picture of"
>are the colors unrealistic? ai.

black and white and more abstract elements make it think a human did it
>>
I wounder how soon it gonna be when /p/ goes into autistic schizo spasm episodes when photography as career is comepletly uncompetetive to AI.
Stock and marketing photography has basically been killed by AI already.
>>
>>4337437
The only photography that matters for making money is essentially journalism (actual journalism, events, weddings, sports) and replication of real things (advertising shoots, digitizing) which MUST show the actual product, not a CGI approximation.

You even need real photos to feed the AI. So it's fine.
>>
File: fugg.png (296 KB, 980x1496)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>4337216
>ayy eye itself cant properly detect ai gen images
lol
lmao
>>
>>4337441
i bet its standard for a real photo is an iphone selfie
>>
>>4337442
that wasn't film btw, but rather a manually processed raw from my phone
still signals a false positive
>>
>>4337443
Film and digital edited to have wrong colors look the same btw
>>
File: maybealilbird.png (92 KB, 454x633)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
Shitty quality b&w film pic is apparently as real as it gets
>>
This website basically calls you out on being unoriginal
>>
>>4337444
they are correct to my eyes
>inb4 get zeiss spectacles
no.
>>
File: 1000028266.jpg (559 KB, 1080x2340)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
guess I'm living in a simulation

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAndroid UP1A.231005.007.A256EXXS2AXD1
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1080
Image Height2340
Unique Image ID696430cf-5ec9-4ed0-aa07-7ab0852deb10

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.