[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey everyone

I’m trying to find the 4k version of the pic above because I want to make a custom poster to hang in my room. It’s just a cool photo, really iconic, and I’m about it.
Now that I got that gay backstory out of the way I come to /p/ and ask because no one else seems to have it. All the news articles have lower quality versions, and moderators have removed it from websites like reddit or imagestock. Search engines just return those same low quality news articles; google/bing doesn’t even try to return a search that is consistent with my query.

Can anyone help me out and provide the 4k photo? If not, can anyone help point me in the direction of where I can find it?

Thanks in advance

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1198
Image Height798
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>4338681
>If not, can anyone help point me in the direction of where I can find it?
There's probably all kinds of variants of it at Arlington, even ones the public hasn't been shown.
>>
File: Cringe-button-meme-1.png (83 KB, 564x342)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>4338681
>>
File: 1721116082364415.jpg (81 KB, 1362x766)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>4338681
I want it too. I think this one is the best.
>>
>>4338696
Here you go. The only high res version I could find of OP's photo looked upscaled.
>>4338689
Funny, your input didn't make the thread disappear.
>>
>>4338696
>>4338705
Thank you both for your input
I hope to keep this thread alive long enough to get more sources. Its being called one of the most iconic photographs in American history, it seems surprising that there aren’t any high res versions of it for public consumption.
I can understand fair use and copyright but even the Evan Vucci must realize this photo has transcended his right to license it; it’s just too important and iconic.
>>
>>4338705
Thanks!
>>
>>4338712
"the most [xyz] in American history"

Every time one of you unread fucktards who has below negative zero concept of American history say these god damned words, I'm going to abort a baby in your name.
>>
>>4338681
Just use an AI upscaler like Stable Diffusion or Topaz.
>>
>>4339412
ew
>>
>>4339167
I didn’t say it is the most iconic photo in American history, I said it is being called one of the most iconic photos in American history

>>4339412
Quality is reduced too much, they always come out looking different. I really want the OG 4k version, it still seems strange to me that no one can find it.
Maybe Vucci just wants a payout. For him, that’s a really big picture. If he were to create a storefront and sell posters with that picture, in it’s high quality form, he could make a ton of money. Maybe it’s against his contract, maybe he has a personal reason. Idk. I just wish I could get my hands on the OG 4k version
>>
It's a cool photo, but it just doesn't have that je ne sais quoi that past historical photos had.
>>
File: B.gif (3.49 MB, 802x451)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB GIF
>>4339852
Would you say it insists upon itself too much?
>>
>>4339852
because its 100% staged, right down to instructing the photographer to use excessive shutter speeds

historical photos were more authentic
>>
>>4340063
You're telling me Sony controls are too slow to jump to max speed as soon as you see weird stuff happening with the SS?
>>
>>4340065
>weird stuff happening with the SS?
Is that a Canon thing? It's pretty consistent on Sony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.