[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (8 KB, 275x183)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
What's the preferred way to film road trips? Go Pro or should I just mount my mirror-less camera and try to film with it?
>>
>>4340470
arri alexa 35
>>
>>4340470
i used to think they're a silly gimmick (and i suppose in many ways they still are), but i used a 360 camera for a trip a few years ago and it was actually great to have views of inside and outside. Something to consider.
linkrel has it mounted outside the car but you could do it inside on the dash, windshield, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOqVOjrJlE
>>
>>4340477
Okay well I'm not paying 10 grand just to film my roadtrips. Lets just make that clear, I'm either looking at one of those under $500 action cams or using my own Canon if it makes sense.
>>4340479
Did you run into any issues? I assume you had it plugged in to your car right or relying on lots of batteries?
>>
>>4340481
Well you gave no parameters for answering the question. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. The preferred way would be to be use an arri alexa. Next time ask a less retarded question and give some specifics about what you're looking for.
>>
>>4340481
i used an insta360 that could run off usb power, yeah. only issue i could see would be storage if it's a long trip, that 5.7k footage chews through space quickly.
>>
>>4340486
Read the second sentence in my post you ADHD numbnuts
>>
>>4340486
Faggot.
>>
>>4340477
kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.