[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: scan.jpg (330 KB, 1200x1200)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
I'm trying to figure out where this photograph was taken. I want to make a higher quality version of this image without using any AI junk to upscale it or anything like that.

This tape has an interesting backstory to me, and I've already covered it on Reddit, under r/cassetteunderground. My main missions right now are to locate the artist (which I am under firm belief that they're in New Jersey), and also finding the exact location where the photo was taken.

Thanks in advance!

Original Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/cassetteunderground/comments/1e331w8/1990s_hitman_tape/

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>4342021
you have to go back
>>
>>4342022
Back where? To New Jersey?
>>
>>4342026
To the orange site
>>
>>4342043
Orange site has not yielded any results (yet). Will continue to monitor the green site. :)
>>
>>4342021
>Furry
>Namefag
>Redditor
I know where this is but I'm not telling you.
>>
>>4342147
Lol how original
>>
>>4342021
4x5 dude is that you?
>>
>>4342021
just ask rainbolt
>>
>>4342021
Untypical side of globe icon with Africa in the middle. City colour palette looks Johannesburg or something like that.
I don't want to dig into 80-90'ss SAfrica cityscapes for you, so you can do it by yourself, faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.