[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: q26gb4epadgz.jpg (1.39 MB, 4134x4134)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
Which settings I should use to get everything
in focus at night? My camera is Sony Nex 3. Thanks.
>>
File: a_DSC06258.jpg (1.33 MB, 2390x1075)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
usin the pancake?
>>
>>4347433
the cars close to the camera arent in focus

>>4347431
f11+, wide ass lens, crop down.
>>
you can't, unless your camera has a focus bracketing feature, or you can use a tripod and do it manually
>>
>>4347456
What he said. I'm assuming you can't focus bracket with that camera, so just have to use a narrow aperture, try to focus on a point approximately 1/3rd of the way into the scene.

You'll need a slower shutter speed, which means you'll get blurriness from camera shake, unless you use a tripod. Turn off any lens image stabilization (if you have it) when on the tripod.
>>
>>4347431
the flash nigger
>>
>>4347431
What the fuck are these girls doing?
Night time = low light = shit is harder to do well. Tripod + higher aperture is your go to. In addition to what >>4347468 said, you *can* focus bracket manually by taking several images with the focus point adjusted manually then stacking them in post. It's a pain in the ass, still basically needs a tripod, and requires you to know what you're doing. I will mention if you have a flash / speedlite that'll let you turn the aperture and shutter speed up to something like 1/250th and f/11 without everything being underexposed, but then you're the faggot doing street photography at night with a flash.
>>
That one in the red jacket must have broken her ankle from that height. It doesn't even look like they're jumping onto grass or something like that.
>>
>>4347431
I hope that photo is somehow edited, because if not that's messed up
>>
I taught myself to survive a four story fall
Wearing a space suit and a dead Englishman's socks
It's a textbook procedure, kid
Right out of the pages of the hollowed out book
Where once I hid my paint speckled glasses
Don't lose your shoes over such a simple step as hitting ground
Just remember to roll
>>
>>4347431
Vafan håller ni på med
>>
>>4347902
I was gonna congratulate you on the poetry but google says it's lyrics
Still good
>>
Brand New fucking suck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.