[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (548 KB, 939x625)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
Am I the only one that hates this smarmy trust fund faggot?
>>
You should liberate yourself from hate, move on and learn not to care.
>>
>>4348272
He’s got a Levi’s shirt on OP. He doesn’t have a trust fund you’re just poor.
>>
He's better than the other guy, his buddy, I forget the other guy's name/channel. I had just assumed they were monkeypox mates until this guy's gf showed up in one video.

I learned a bit about film scanning from this guy when I was first starting out, so he's alright in my book.
>>
he once took film photos of previously edited photos on his ipad. as in, aimed his film camera at the ipad (which had the photos on it) and shot a whole roll. that should tell you everything
>>
>>4348328
I think I know who you're talking about and you're right, he's even worse. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>4348328
>monkeypox mates
kek
>>
File: caleb_sq.jpg (22 KB, 481x481)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>4348339
Caleb Kneuven, "Bad Flashes" YouTube channel. It was bothering me that I couldn't remember.

This guy... this guy, I'd bet any amount of money that when he meets someone new, he gives his pronouns.
>>
>>4348272
This guy's cool, has his own artistic inspiration in emulating Hopper paintings. His videos to me are pretty entertaining and he tends to take cool pics a good part of the time. For being the literal stereotype of a film numale (le beanie and carhartt while shooting abandoned shit in the desert or snapshitting in Los Angeles) I like him a lot. He doesn't come off as heady or annoying like most filmfags do.
>>4348343
This one genuinely annoys the fuck out of me to no end. Annoying, unfunny, doesn't tend to take that nice of images. Both gearfag a lot but this one pisses me off more for some reason. Not heady but I think it's because he comes off like an actual retard. The few times I viewed stuff on his channel his "humor" made me wanna kill myself.
>>
>>4348351
He seems like the kind of guy who, if you told him your car got broken into when you were parked in SF or LA, would tell you that theft is no big deal and it's racist to complain about it. A lower-tier Seth Rogen who shoots old film cameras, basically.
>>
>>4348351
Same, I wanted to hate grained days because he basically ticks off every meme shittographer box, but he’s actually ok and his humor actually works for me. His best friend as has been pointed out in the thread already however is absolute garbage pisswater. Which is strange because as far as subjects and style of videos and the beats they hit, they aren’t too different really. I guess he’s just that much more annoying a cunt of a guy
>>
I don't watch YouTube much but my favorite photography guy is probably Bryan Birks. I enjoy that he talks more about the process and art of photography more than gear.
>>
This guy for film and James Popsys for digital
>>
>>4348272
Hate him because he is a looser in his late 30's with fat unfertile wife, with no kids and of course "father of a dog". Zero respect.
>in midlife crisis
>quit his job
>procrastinate a lot
>bought a bike
>travels a lot to spend less time with his wife
Waiting him to make a video "I'm burn out I need some rest" and suicide 2 years later
>>4348343
his buddycock has same s_o_y energy btw plus cringe sense of humor. But he isn't lost, I believe he is able to change his life

Not only these two but the entire LA filmloving community kills my soul when I see them.
>>
>>4348272
d-d-d-d-d-dramaaaaa
>>
>>4348272
Who?
>>
>>4348377
I dont hate him but i would totally fuck his slam pig while he watched.
>>
File: EpdLSFWXMAk1gPY.jpg (25 KB, 456x673)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>4348589
Eww. I wouldn't touch that thing if it was to save my own life.
>>
>>4348272
Self-deprecating humor is just so outplayed. It teeters on being the complete opposite to the point of self-indulgence. If you have to make THAT many jokes about how much you "suck" I can almost say with certainty you think you're God's gift to earth. Inauthentic and boring. At least he has a creative vision he can justify--not that I think it's all that interesting. Myopia is still a kind of vision. Next.
>>
>>4348272
>i purposefully watched a video by some retard i dont like and now im mad
why are redditors like this?
>>
>>4348272
I think he leans into the nihilistic-turd schtick a little too hard, but otherwise he's okay.
>>
>>4348651
>I think he leans into the nihilistic-turd schtick a little too hard, but otherwise he's okay.
I agree - he seems to have a better sense for where to draw the line in his later videos than his earlier ones, but overall I think his channel isn't bad and most of the time his photographs are pretty decent.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.