[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7 (2).jpg (1.17 MB, 3498x2306)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
What would be the cheapest and easiest way to go about developing a shit ton of 35mm film rolls and disposable cameras from the 90s and 2000s?

Also, some of them have are bound to have a few nudes and sex pics from my wife and I from back then, would the place that develops the film object to that?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareMicrosoft Windows Photo Viewer 10.0.17134.1
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Created2021:11:09 22:35:31
>>
>>4348572
I can develop them for you OP

What's your wife look like? How big is your cock?
>>
File: Image (3).jpg (391 KB, 1768x1208)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>4348573
I'm not sure if you're serious, but my wife is the one in the bikini in the OP pic and my dick is about 6 inches lol

Here's another pic

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
>>
File: k (2).jpg (515 KB, 1316x879)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>4348573
here's one more
>>
>>4348572
I would think that as long as nothing in the pics would present to the viewer as criminal, you'd probably be fine. Back in the days when photo labs were in every town, they would have seen all sorts of things that I'm sure they'd have rather not seen.

Just mail it to a mail-service developing lab, if you'd rather have it done at arms-length.
>>
>>4348572
As long as you’re not doing anything illegal, generally labs will have no isssue processing things for you. There is of course always a chance that they keep copies of any “good stuff”, this was always a huge rumor back when film and 1hr labs were common. Worst you can do is reach out to labs and just ask, hey, got all these old films from ages ago, there might be nudes and stuff, that cool? That sort of thing.
Also
>that cut of bikini
Fuckin hell lad how old are ya
>>
>>4348572
>a beach that isn't filled with land whales, nary a tattoo to be seen
Man, I miss the 1990's
>>
>>4348591
Late 40s
>>
>>4348573
>What's your wife look like?
she's white, and my cock is black.
>>
>>4348648
OP here, this guy is not OP and I'm not black

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.