[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just a sensor that attaches to the smartphone.
The best of both worlds.

The smart part of the smartphones.
Plus the big sensor of an ILMC.

If you replace your Iphone 15 with the iphone 16, this device will become smarter too.

Meanwhile the standard ILMC and DSLR will become dumber and dumber as years pass by.
>>
File: IMG_2293.jpg (31 KB, 350x295)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>4350565
Snoy already tried this and already failed, what makes you think some startup nobody company will do better?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width350
Image Height295
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
File: 1698662409573741.jpg (171 KB, 2677x1874)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>4350572
The QX1 was way ahead of its time. Now that the battery and wifi connection issues are mostly resolved, they would make bank with an updated version of the QX1, especially if they targeted the video market as crash cams, or for drone use.
>>
>>4350565
>m43
we can't just stop winning sisters
>>
>>4350612
>sisters
At least you acknowledge that only MTFs use MFT.
>>
I use a camera specifically to avoid a device being "smart". keep your instant gratification idiot proofed shit. gen z is unironically suffering cognitive impairment from growing up on digislop.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35164464/

notice no one ever said "you are dumb because of all the time you spent behind a leica". usually, spending a lot of time beind a leica makes you slightly smarter.
>>
>>4351026
> spending a lot of time beind a leica makes you slightly smarter

This board really is something else

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera ModelRMO-NX1
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width457
Image Height575
Image OrientationUnknown
Image Created2024:08:27 09:06:23
>>
>>4350565
I don't want everything to be connected to my phone. That's gay.

I've begun shooting film again because it's more fun and the pictures are better.
>>
>>4350565
Why would you buy a camera that can only work on your phone that you're going to replace in two years anyway when you could just buy a camera?
>>
My Xiaomi already has a 50MP 1" sensor and 3 other 1/1.8" sensors and lenses and it mogs a new iPhone. It's cheap too so don't use price as an excuse.
>>
>>4350565
It's interesting, for sure, what price?
>>
>>4352922
I assume most smartphones can be used with that
>>
>Storage Internal 64GB + External storage available via USB-C SSD
Not even an SD?
>>
>>4350565
>Meanwhile the standard ILMC and DSLR will become dumber and dumber as years pass by.
Good. Fuck your glowie botnet.
>>
>>4351026
>increasing the risk
>we predict that from 2060 to 2100
This is a speculative paper, and not even stating what you reported.
>nobody said you're dumb because you spend time behind a Leica
If that says something about you is rather that you might be a tad autistic.
>>
>>4350565
>The smart part of the smartphones.

From the FAQ:
>Alice Camera has its own hardware and software processing pipeline inside the camera tightly coupled to the image sensor, allowing fast readout speeds and enabling cutting-edge multi-exposure AI-based computational photography techniques such as those found in high-end smartphones like the Google Pixel. The attached phone is used to run the Alice Camera app which acts as an electronic viewfinder and control interface, taking advantage of the extraordinarily high-quality screens found in modern smartphones, and can also be used to post-process and share images and video taken with Alice Camera using popular third-party apps such as Adobe Lightroom and Youtube.
They are pricing this thing at $1300 kek.
>>
>>4350565
>he needs his camera to be 'smart', whatever that means
Have you thought about becoming smarter instead?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.