[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694624805166571.jpg (53 KB, 749x929)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Im a no-shoot (wants to do it, does not do it), I have been drawing for 2 years and kinda conquered the no-draw syndrome by doodling around, copying others art etc., and now I want to do photography (and vlogging, videos) too.

But I just can't get myself to pick up the iPhone and shoot shit
>feel hard to start
>did some pics of my cats and food but they are nothing extra just what a normie shoots for friends
>anxious to take out camera in public

What would you recommend to a beginner like me? What is a photography session look like to you, do you go out to walk to see nice things, or what? Onboard me please.
>>
>>4354861
What's the source of your image?
>>
just fucking use your camera dude its not rocket science
>>
Sounds like you're out shopping for a personality more than you actually want to photograph stuff. Or you're some kind of ad company intern trying to do market research here and forgot to talk like the kids/actual humans instead of aping the management corpospeak your boss uses. I mean really now, "Onboard me"?
>>
do you have no hobbies? combine them with photography
>>
>>4354901
This. Go out, see something nice, think about how you can photograph it so it looks interesting, shoot, see that your photo is shit, remove it, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>4354951
No, no I'm normal, I swear! I just wanted to have a touchpoint on some best practices to streamline my processes moving forwards, that's all!
>>
go outside, take a picture of a tree
retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.