[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dsdssd.jpg (98 KB, 866x1390)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
What are your thoughts on photos tilted to the side/dutch angle shots? Should I stop doing it? Is it okay to do?
>>
>>4355278
Specific technique for specific situations. Shots where you want to convey action/anticipation/build-up to action
>>
File: GOKU.png (753 KB, 692x865)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>4355310
What if I'm taking photos of action figures, like this?
>>
File: tpys.png (663 KB, 692x836)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>4355310
>>
>>4355278
Do what you want and post the results after that.
>>
>>4355366
test fuck jannies
>>
>>4355278
Well on the one hand, everyone hates the Dutch bc of that whole personality thing, but on the other hand, they did create the Enlightenment and discover about half the shit in the universe, and Dutch girls are hot AF so they must be doing something right.

If shooting purely geometric objects and color/texture fields, then Dutch Angle = A-OK, to make the geometry work with your image frame. If shooting a band or central hominid subject bc, woahhh bro its like wiiiiild
then kys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.