[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

new gopro just dropped... how long do they usually wait to do price drops on the old models?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera Softwarepaint.net 5.0.13
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution96 dpi
Vertical Resolution96 dpi
>>
>>4356366
>new gopro just dropped...
every time I hear some pr-guzzling consumer whore say a thing was dropped when they mean launched or released, it paints a picture of that product dropping out of an prolapsed anus into a shit-filled toilet bowl.

Usually their prices come down when the new model is released. Maybe the high school kid they bring in one weekend a month to do their crappy website is busy this month.
>>
Quite disappointing IMO. It’s basically just the 12(which was a minor upgrade of the 11 with HDR and Log profile though the Log profile is meh) with more lens customization and long overdue magnetic mount. No assurance of software stability, no new features in the hardware.
11 is the last one I bought due to the sensor size.
>>
Considering how this is basically a software upgrade I'd be curious how much prices will actually drop. After the 11 mini was famously buggy and just generally shit, the used market actually went up.
There is to be a DJI announcement soon, so that might be a bit more significant and the Ace pro is beating everyone on spec (though not always performance)

It's like they think they don't have to compete. Even though they obviously do considering they've been hemorrhaging money.

>>4356370
> prolapsed anus
That may be a you problem.
>>
>>4356370
>it paints a picture of that product dropping out of an prolapsed anus
bruh. You tried to be edgy, but you failed
>>
>>4356370
Lol ESL
“Dropped” is aesthetic af
>>
>>4356370
It's actually like a farmer emptying a bucket of garbage before his penned in swine
>SUEY!
>Bacon, ham, pot roast, new fujifilm dropped!
>>
>>4356463
>bruh
>>4356488
>aesthetic af

Zoomies from plebbit
The absolute state
>>
>>4356366

the market is very user specific, better buy from camera company
>>
>>4356488
Thats also neither what the word aesthetic means nor how you use it unless you're a nigger-tier illiterate child talking stupid because everyone else you know is also child and stupid.
>>
>>4356463
Someone would have to find a reason in this world to care about impressing you with edginess first, and considering what trash you speak, that seems pretty unlikely
>>
>>4356370
My new single “My New Single is Dropping” is dropping
>>
>>4356366
> a re-engineered battery connector specific to HERO13 Black

you can tell it was an indian who proposed this, there is 0 reasons to do this. Now people have to buy another bulk set for their multi action camera kit.
>>
>>4356366
GoPro Hero2 was the last GoPro worth buying. Everything since has been trash.
GoPro has never made proper software btw.
>>
Bought a Max 360. How badly did I fuck up?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width500
Image Height500
>>
>>4360386
Eh it’s old and the insta360 has really come out ahead as a better camera, but at the end of the day best 360 camera is like best turd, you know? The footage is all gonna be kinda shit but with the 360 gimmick.
>>
>>4360457
>The footage is all gonna be kinda shit but with the 360 gimmick.
I think I see what you mean. Still, after trying it out, I'm kinda digging it. It's a pity I got it so late, would have been more fun during a proper summer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.