[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sddefault.jpg (58 KB, 640x480)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I recently went back to his youtube channel and he went full schizo. His recent videos makes /x/ look like reddit.
>>
Don't know if you realize this but this man is very smart.
>>
He did a photoshoot once, fighting it out with Sony man Jason Lanier and it went all downhill from there. It was this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOC-VRfCt0Y
>>
>>4356460
yeah! this guy gave great advice and introduced me to some excellent lenses, now it seems like he's a doomsday prepper or something? I hope he's ok
>>
Yeah I just looked him up again recently. Dude has gone schizo mode.
>>
>>4356460
He went insane trying to figure out why sony was bad
>>
>>4356460
where's his jewfro?
>>
>>4356466
This

>>4356460
>>4356493
>>4356494
He knows ancient Pali, that's pretty big brained.
Angry photographer is big brained. Only if he dedicated his autism towards actual photography rather than gear fagging.

Also Alec Soth is a fan of angry photographer, kek
>>
File: ouch.png (4.19 MB, 2603x1671)
4.19 MB
4.19 MB PNG
>>4356517
>he speakem the old words of other tribe
>grug no speak other tribe word, grug no hear other tribe word. grug amaze. he big brain.
Sadly, speaking a few languages doesn't immunize you against delusional disorders.

Sad what happened to him but some people almost want to be mentally ill, and always will as long as "aleister crowley" isn't a pejorative
>>
>>4356528
>aleister crowley
One of the most big brained man of 20th century.
>>
>>4356470
I want to smash that discount brand imogen poots.
>>
>>4356460
Probably because he's never taken a good photograph and realized this fact.
>>
>>4356528
I hate how YT have become so uninformative. You can't find shit anymore when the content of a video isn't entitled. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>4356900
>YT titles have become*
>>
File: DSC_6206.jpg (1.53 MB, 2012x3024)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>4356470
kinda dissapoint he dont wear a robe

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON Z 6_2
Camera SoftwareCapture One 23 Macintosh
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)40 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating2800
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length40.00 mm
Image Width2012
Image Height3024
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>4356590
that's because it's a dude
>>
>>4356470
here's the followup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flh5xAyin3Y
>>
>>4356528
This shit should be illegal.
Titles should never have these gay smiley faces.
>>
>>4356900
kek at them all being 30mins long
truly a modern YouTuber
>>
I miss early covid /p/
Him, that Canadian vlogger who clearly posts here, all the schizos, KEN ROCKWELL, Pete coffee guy, etc
>>
>>4356690
It's also because his Fuji and Nikon favoritism was more obnoxious than the Sony fanboys he claimed to be against. He'd instantly write off anything that wasn't from those two brands. He even trashed the Samsung NX1 despite it still being a GOAT camera
>>
>>4356470
Wasn't Lanier involved in some kind of sex scandal? (which was fake apparently)
>>
>>4356460
he's representative of such a huge chunk of photographers. He's never taken a single compelling photo in his life, but he's the kind of guy to look at a decent shot you composed and immediately shit on it for a little bit of noise or chromatic aberration. At least he found his niche after COVID. He knows he now has a mindless audience that worships him as a genius, all he ever really wanted. I do enjoy sometimes popping in his live streams and seeing the schizos in his chat. You can see he desperately wants to call them retards, but also understands they butter his bread, so he tries his best to keep his mouth shut.

Sadly the website someone made about him, keniswrong.com, seems to have gone down. That was always a good laugh.
>>
>>4356460

maybe anyone he ever loved is long gone, but some important people remain, you often take no picture of important people that you serve

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.