[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

where to learn editing basics? how to have a good personal ig profile? i'm training to socialmaxx in 2025. i want to have an aesthetic profile and a retarded amount of dm's from hot chicks.
i want to learn.

equipment im working with: iphone 15 pro
willing to buy: tripods, lights, etc.
>>
>>4357200
>picrel
are women really attracted to effete homosexuals? that's all i see in your picture.
>>
File: 1555286473384.jpg (218 KB, 678x559)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
is this some kind of trolling or are broccoli heads really this fucked?
>>
>>4357200
install vsco or equivalent and use the same couple of filters on all your photos
>>
>>4357200
dont bother unless u are really hot. people only want to see photography if its done by a photogenic person. it sucks but its the truth : (
>>
>>4357200
Tap into gay internet subcultures which are popular in women like dark acedemia, cottage core etc. you have to make art aimed at a community. Choose a subculture and start making curating your profile according to that aesthetic.

Spend two or three weeks on the research about that topic, study everything about that niche. and then when have dissected that aesthetic then start making your shit based on your choosen aesthetic frame work. DM other "creators" and shoot shit with them and if they're in your area try to hang out with them.

Pick a niche
Study that niche
Steal whatever aesthetics that you like
Apply your study on to your practice
Start networking with other creators from your niche

Once you'll put yourself in the cycle for 5 months or so you'll start rolling. Networking is really important don't forget that part, even if you're an introvert you gotta put yourself out there.

For equipment iphone is best for reels and photography.
>>
>>4357200
>>4357321
But if you want hipster points then buy a Fuji x100T

On editing: checkout editing vids on YouTube for whatever fag aesthetic you'll pick
>>
>>4357245
so fucking gay it hurts... this is going to be pretty difficult right lol

>>4357321
>>4357322
thanks for the info mate
>Once you'll put yourself in the cycle for 5 months or so you'll start rolling
yeah i'm thinking the actual start is going to be really hard, growing an account from scratch... but then it should get easier... thx
>>
>>4357200

There is a secret curves preset you can apply to your images and it makes women sleep with you or dm you, they don’t care at all how you look or dress it’s just that exact shadow depth that does it. It’s also critical to have the exact Fuji camera and lens or it won’t work.

It’s strange really that after a million years of evolution it all came down to one Fuji camera and lens but it did.

Good luck studying the test charts, maybe you can figure out which one it is.
>>
>>4357200
>aesthetic = gay as fuck
What has the world come to, bros?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.