[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6654654764654.jpg (15 KB, 410x357)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
i came out as gearfag to my parents today bros
>>
>>4364259
A certified Kodak-moment
>>
>Mom, dad, i'm a... a gearfag
>What's that mean?
>I paid attention while buying my camera to make sure I bought a good one
>ok and?
>And I got on the internet and called someone with a SNOY a tranny shill whose camera will explode if it touches a single drop of water
>wait why the would you do that? your father has a sony and it works great
>that's right son, i love my a7ii. it's been around the world and took a few cool photos in thunderstorms. why are you getting on the internet to be angry at sony?
>is this about your father?
>You don't get it mom imaging resource sprayed 3 cameras with a hose and the SNOY-
>son please get off the internet and just use your olympus
>MOM DAD please fucking listen to me every snoy is a tranny camera with a sickly green tint and there are no pancakes
>son what the fuck are you talking about my camera works fine. is this about how bad you looked in the last family photo? that was because you never get any sunlight...
>DAD! SNOY IS SHIT! You tranny snoyshill!
>eugene jason leibovitz, you will get off reddit or whatever social media page you're having these arguments on right this minute or I am taking your camera away!
>I NEVER USED IT ANYWAYS
>and your computer and phone
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>*smack*
And so, anon was grounded
>>
>>4364277
why is your post so snoopy centered ?
>>
>>4364280
most gearfags are either obsessed with hating sony, obsessed with hating fuji, or obsessed with hating micro four thirds and it's hard to imagine anyones dad knowing about cameras other than canon, sony, and nikon.
>>
>>4364277
I mean sony is indeed shit
>>
>>4364291
"Sony is shit" seems to only come from paid off gear review sites with a track record of lying and forum retards with bad/no photos while the rest of the world thinks they're the exact same as canon.
>>
File: 1720595191102078.jpg (15 KB, 250x238)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>4364277
okay... but how is he wrong though?
>>
This board will never run out of G.A.S. for sure.
>>4364277
>eugene jason leibovitz
heh
>>
File: betterthan.jpg (104 KB, 1562x879)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>4364277
>Mom, dad, i'm a... a gearfag
>What's that mean?
>I paid attention while buying my camera to make sure I bought a good one
>ok and?
>And I got on the internet and called someone with a SNOY a tranny shill whose camera will explode if it touches a single drop of water
>Wow, I didn't know my son was so knowledgeable and based. Let's celebrate with some chicken tendies tonight!
>>
>>4364277
>"parents" knew what a snoy and a tranny shill were
Anon's parents are dead, replaced by Sony drones. He should flee if he values his life.
>>
>>4364296
I do it for free actually
>>
File: soyny.png (8 KB, 639x662)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>4364828
heh, lmoa
>>
>>4364277
Imagine being this butthurt and obsessed because someone reminded you that your Sony leaks like a screen door. Holy shit, take your meds.
>>
>>4364873
Not him but my snoy has survived downpours unbroken maybe lay off the shill sites and retardation

ps: nikon sucks
>>
File: snoyface.jpg (101 KB, 1284x1256)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>LEAVE SONY ALONE

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.