[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There is 1 poster in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I would like to start preparing my Christmas nativity scene.
Could someone share this book?
>>
File: thomas-icon2.jpg (18 KB, 200x227)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
bumb
>>
File: 066.pdf (5.88 MB, PDF)
5.88 MB
5.88 MB PDF
I have different one, take a look.
>>
>>608834
Here you go.
>>
>>608957
Thanks, but I already got it in exvagos
>>
>>608834
good folding my friend
https://www.mediafire.com/file/apxxft5o97i0f3x/a-complete-origami-nativity.pdf/file
>>
>>608960
Great, another link stolen directly from exvagos.
>>
>>608964
and what is your problem ?
>>
Thank you my friend
>>
>>608965
At least I had the courtesy to post it directly to this site. People like you is the reason why no one shares anymore and resorted to all this trading crap.
>>
>>608965
You could have used common sense and created your own link instead of copy/pasting someone else's.
>>
>>608970
As someone who doesn't share anymore this is one of the reasons. The other is that is never reciprocated: I have many missing items in my collection so I do private or public trades since nobody shares back otherwise.
>>
>>608971
the main thing is to share for those who are looking for books, right? .what does the bottle matter for seeing that we are drunk!
it is because of people like you that there is no more sharing. and I suppose that you do not deprive yourself to download them! hypocrite band
>>
File: 1666300866076346.png (197 KB, 434x413)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
No.608958
COULD YOU SHARE AN INVITATION CODE FOR EXVAGOS OR THIS BOOK?
>>
>>608973
Simply upload the books to your own host so the originals don't die.
>>
>>608975
Is it just that? But the originals do not die if the sharing exists. It is for having shared without having used a personal account that they are not happy? next time I'll do this selfishly. ok. I understand
>>
>>608976
Nope. Problem is, link reposting increase risk that link goes down. If there is 1 link and it goes down, file isn't accessible anymore. But if there are several links, when one goes down, others remain, so file isn't lost.
>>
>>608973
>hypocrite
Next time you decide to call someone a hypocrite, look in a mirror first.
>>
>>608960
The worst part is that I already shared it two posts above yours.
>>
>>No.608980
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THAT BOOK, IT IS ALREADY shared publicly on several pages, scribd... rather keep sharing what they ask for as I do.
>>
>>608976
More sharing on more sites equals more flagging which equals deleted files or banned acvount. I stopped re-uploading files because of little shits. The link is dead? If you are a friend I will send it to you over telegram or WeTransfer, anyone else can deal with it.
>>
Last 2 times I shared a new book I paid for only 1 or two people even said thanks (hundreds downloaded it).
Has anyone got anything new or decent you fancy swapping for the brand new book

Nicolas Terry presents
Folding Fantasy
by Peter Buchan-Symons

Hit me up
>>
>>608981
I simply share the books where they come from. I did not say that I had exclusivity. the main thing is to read it no. the mongols have two neurons no understood nothing
>>
>>608979
You know, little people like you who criticize others even if they do good hearts for the human race. What you didn't understand, I do one every morning in my toilet
>>
>>608985
>I do one every morning in my toilet
Then take a closer look next time, and you'll probably see your image lying in the bowl.
>>
>>608989
to dot your i's you're a big shit. now go back to your bedroom and shut up my little girl
>>
>>608993
You're the worst at insults. No wonder your people suck.
>>
>>608985
>even if they do good hearts for the human race.
Don't make me laugh, it hurts.
>>
kok
>>
>>609064
kok
>>
>>608957
>>608960
thankyou so much for this!
I would suck your dicks if I could!
>>
>>608960
Many thanks!
>>
>>608957
Wow thanks amazing!
>>
This is amazing thank you friend!
>>
I want to thank everyone who shares. I've been an unpaid caregiver for 4 yrs. I try to fold things that will make my mother respond and spend a minute or 2 in reality. I'd share if I could, but I don't have much of a collection, no scanner, and no computer. Thanks again to the generous folks out there!
>>
>>616857
Hope your mom gets better and that you find more time for yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.