[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have been looking forever for this file. Can someone plz just upload the pdf to Google drive or comment the link where I can find the instructions for this?
>>
https://world.taobao.com/item/671257542517.htm?spm=a21wu.11804641-tw.shop-content.43.7e032d75Qb2FX5
>>
>>612702
No i meant where can I find it for free
>>
>>612713
https://world.taobao.com/item/671257542517.htm?spm=a21wu.11804641-tw.shop-content.43.7e032d75Qb2FX5

Buy it
>>
>>612715
No. I don't have the money
>>
>>612717
Story of my life. But if you invest 0, you get 0, so that won't fly anyway, so better work on that life ethic you got
>>
>>612717
You cant afford $2 for miku but you can afford ink and paper to print it on.
>>
>>612726
Not the anon, but let me explain where you stupid people from 'murica have no idea how shipping to other non-retarded countries work: papercraft prince on side itself + proxy payment, since you can't ship it to non-CCP +
import tax + postal shipping cost = and all of a sudden, this 2 bucks become 20+ bucks. Yeah, we don't want to pay so much money for these things, because for some nations this means a lot of money that you entitled little bitches on here don't get. 20 bucks for me, for example, can pay for 2-4 dinners, depending on what restaurant you order stuff. So yeah, a lot of cash for other people, not to you who judges everything by your standards that aren't even the same 10 miles outside the state you live in. Funny, huh
>>
>>612727
Finally someone understands
>>
>>612727
I know exactly how Taobao works. So if I buy this, and pay all the money, these fucks are still gonna ask for it for free. Are you going to pay me for it? after I went through the trouble of getting a papercraft I really wanted?
>>
>>612754
I get it, po and mort online stuff has a community consisting of 90% beggars and spoonfed idiots that want everything for free. But then again, you have others that also share in the community (if it works) and somehow we all benefit, except for the actual authors. It's an imperfect system, what can you do, but I would still like to believe that we could get a sharing mentality going on here, at least for a bit, and munutally reap the treasures somehow.

And maybe we can start with this: I know the Paper-tv guy was asking if anybody had a card he could use to buy stuff on there so he can share it on here. It has to be a pre-paid card I think, for AliPay and he can't set it up. Can anybody help him out so we can get the files off from there to start with maybe?
>>
>>612759
Alipay needs a credit card, as far as I've tried you can't use an online bank etc card like Green Dot or something, I have a credit card to try I've just used it for other stuff and paying off the balance now to try and link to my Alipay account.
>>
>>612692
https://mega.nz/file/xK8g0SYb#zgqrbL24ONnopzt2IfH_ie2-Noebv9Tm4mnxbm6c4yg
Ten
>>
Ni gracias dan
>>
>>613506
Gracias por parte de la comunidad hispanohablante
>>
>>613507
grassyASS to you as well hesus, love the enchiladas you people make btw, but your language and posts on here suck, maybe that's why you get deported so much out of every decent country, huh
>>
Do you argue about prices in every single thread here?)))
If you have model, you can share it. But if you don't, why you even bother? Many paid models are available in telegram groups and other sites already.
Those who can't pay, will not pay anyway. And some people want to have models in their collection for future just in case.
>>
>>613542
do these telegram groups actually share any taobao ones as well? could you forward them on here and share links if they are free anyway?
>>
>>612692
is there a teto one?
>>
>>614815
yeah, if you make it yourself or pay a commission, else no
>>
>>612692
Youlingke sent me this as a gift when I made an order
>>
File: PXL_20230710_175838037.jpg (2.31 MB, 3072x4080)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>
>>613416
Why the fuck would you post expiring pdfs?
>>
>>614831
why the fuck would you complain about it on here where nobody gives a fuck what you say?
>>
>>614832
Because babies like you get triggered easily.
Especially since you actually care.
>>
>>614831
Especially considering he posted that link on June 30th and it expired June 14th. Didn't even bother to check the link lol
>>
>>612727
>2-4 dinners, depending on what restaurant you order stuff

buy fucking groceries lmao
>>
>>614853
it was a figurative example so the retarded people from Amurikastan also get what I was trying to say. Mind your own fucking business degenerate lowlife, you didn't even get the point of the post anyway
>>
>>614855
>Amurikastan
You need to watch your mouth, mother fucker, and start spelling this correctly.
>>
>>614856
Don't see ntn wrong with Amurikastan, sounds just about right
>>
>>614858
>Amurikastan,
the land of the fat and retarded. Has a ring to it, like it. They should really change the name and their anthem to make it more modern, true to reality and "inclusive"
>>
>>614855
Damn it's crazy I got this craft for free with my order
>>
>>614858
>>614859
If you pieces of shit from your third world countries don't like us that well, then why the fuck do you assholes keep coming over here when everything in your shitty ass retarded countries goes wrong. Stay the fuck in your own worthless countries. We're about tired of taking other countries in like stray cats and dogs, anyway.
>>
>>614864
triggered Amurikastani is triggered hahaha. So sorry Herr Trümpy, I didn't know this was a policed Amurikastan fucking page, I thought this belonged to the whole WWW and not just the retard states. Heil Trümpy!
>>
>>614865
Nobody's triggered, you just need to learn a little respect asshole. Your piece of shit country may need us someday, and I hope to hell that we don't provide you and your crappy country any aide whatsoever. Long live the US and fuck the rest of the world. That needs to be our new anthem.
>>
>>614864
you shitstains think you own even the internet now? dude, you don't even own your country, not your house, your car, China owns your asses. all of you. deal with it
>>
>>614869
China shit and fell back in it. They don't own anything. If everyone cut ties with them, they would crumble.
>>
>>614869
Anyway, I'm tired of talking politics with you in here. You don't know jack shit about the world, because you live under a rock.
>>
>>614871
Gimme five bucks and I'll go scan this for you
>>
>>614872
Kinda makes me wonder what else you would do for five bucks?
>>
>>614872
Do you swallow?
>>
>>614874
I'll drive down to my local print shop and sell you a file I paid for
>>
>>614876
Yep, you swallow.
>>
>>614881
Not sure how it's relevant but if it makes you feel like you got a victory, by all means.
>>
>>614871
says the Amurikastani. The irony
>>
>>614887
Meow, meow, woof, woof.
>>
>>614888
finally revelaing your baseline IQ I see. Good for you, here is a treat retarded doggy
>>
>>614890
You seem to have a real obsession with retardedness. Is that because maybe you were dropped on your head as a baby.
>>
>>614895
nah, trying to keep a real low degenerate talk so you know what's going on and you don't feel overwhelmed like you did from second grade upwards when you had to count to more than 10
>>
>>614896
Great, but I've progressed, and you seem to still be stuck there in your second grade state of mind.
Since you know me so well, who might you be "pooky"?
>>
>>614897
nah, no need to pretend, we all know your are underdeveloped in all ways, so hushhh, go to sleep now little retard baby
>>
>>614898
You're so stupid.
>>
>>614898
Your are
Lmao
>>
>>614898
You beaners really suck at humor.
>>
>>614907
sure boomer, sure
>>
>>614905
says the guy with the nickname "piggy". we all know your sex fetishes lound and clear now, sicko, now fukc off
>>
>>614899
wow, comeback of the century, I bet it took ya 5 hours to think of that line, kudos
>>
>>614922
Nope, I replied within a little over an hour. You mean you can't tell time either? What a noob.
>>
>>614944
sure, keep telling yourself that. there is no shame in your idiocity, so be a proud retard, retard-anon
>>
>>614960
Do you even know what the hell you are saying half the time. You should really check yourself in to a mental facility ASAP. Your replies really don't make any sense. You are a complete idiot and your extremely low IQ is most definitely showing.
>>
>>614961
talking to yourself and in 3rd person doesn't help you as well, retard-anon. I really suggest you really check yourself in to a mental facility ASAP. Your replies really don't make any sense. You are a complete idiot and your extremely low IQ is most definitely showing.
>>
>>614962
You are seriously a retarded idiot, and I am really tired of talking to you, so fuck off you royal pain in the ass. This is the last reply I'll make to any more of your stupid dumbass comments. Everyone can see what an idiot you really are.
>>
File: girr.gif (231 KB, 167x179)
231 KB
231 KB GIF
And this /po/ers is how you destroy a post...
>>
>>614963
YOu Are seriously a retarDeD iDiot, and I aM really tirEd of TalKing to you, so Fuck off you royal pain in the ass. This is the last reply I'll make to anY more of your stupid dumbass comments. EVeryone Can see wHat an idiOt you reaLly arE.
>>
>>614964
Honestly
>>
File: miku.pdf (357 KB, PDF)
357 KB
357 KB PDF
(i'm probably quite late here) i managed to screenshot the template from the expired pdf, so if anyone still wants it, there ya go. (i dunno if there's any other way to go about opening the pdf, and the quality is kinda shitty but manageable hopefully). if anyone wanna know how i went about doing it, i used cutepdf.
>>
>>616962
Yeah, there are ways to remove that JavaScript expiration date fuckery from the original PDF: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nadhxq26vvqip2n/MikuUnProtected.pdf/file
>>
>>616962
>>616967
thanks you chads you make /po a better place instead of those dorks up there
>>
>>617022
np begging spoonfed entitled brat
>>
>>612692
Is Paper-tv anon still around? Can anybody help me share these?

https://paper.tv/tree-sparrow/
https://paper.tv/hatsune-miku-concerts/
https://paper.tv/boa-salome/
>>
>>617025
yeah, post your email ill send you the rars
>>
>>617025
>https://paper.tv/boa-salome/
Boa-Salome is paid tho so i cant get you that one
>>
>>617025
https://mega.nz/folder/9BJn1SiY#jSrjixpgwd1HqBF9gE2MzA
here's boa and her snake, i'll probably delete it from my mega drive later on. its on paperzone if anyone else wants to get it
>>
>>
thanks for fixing the file :)
>>
If anyone is still looking for the miku, the expiration date on the expired pdf sent earlier can easily be bypassed by removing the javascript of the file using sites like avepdf -> remove-interactive-content.
>>
>>619997
I could just scan it myself from my physical copy I got for free when I bought some other things
>>
>>620006
Please do and also post any instructions if you have them. Thanks mate!
>>
>>620008
paperpigpaperpig@proton.me

I'll check it sometime tomorrow so just email me there
>>
>>620009
TYVM Piggy!!!
>>
>>616962
thank you!! <3
>>
i'll be emailing you too, i've actually been looking for this design for a while. based piggy !!
>>
I do want the miku files
>>
>>620261
>>620271
Idk which is which but i emailed Tez back

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.