[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PXL_20230629_171842808.MP.jpg (2.78 MB, 4080x3072)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
Just here to flex I got my shipment from Taobao
>>
>>614589
Hello! How did you buy on Taobao as a foreigner?
>>
>>614589
Nice...All version? Sword at back, front and side?
>>
>>614643
>buy on Taobao as a foreigner
What do you mean ? Anyone can buy from Taobao as in Amazon or eBay.
>>
>>614643
you can try this dud
https://maimania.blogspot.com/
>>
>>614644
Yeah I got all 3 of his versions.

>>614643
I have a friend who ordered them for me.

>>614666
Not a dud, this is who ordered them for me.
>>
>>614666
Will add that she was super easy to work with, and the package arrive rather quickly from China.
>>
>>614668
No, i know that this duds legit..hes Australian right? Ure us?how much is the shipping from China to US for your order?
Oh n plz post your finished build..
>>
>>614671
I got 9 total and it ended up being like 80 total with shipping included
Only took maybe two weeks too? Not long at all and yeah they're Australian so the conversion would be like 80USD IS 120AUS roughly.
>>
>>614671
Here's a breakdown of what I got specifically
>>
>>614673
File no longer available..
Repost plz
>>
>>614674
fuck your life little fuckpiece, nobody shared anything and nobody will, go die
>>
>>614675
Looks like the dickhead is back. Everybody get ready for the board to be fertilized with a bunch of shit again.
>>
>>614674
I ain't share nothing.
I paid for these.
You can too.
>>
>>614685
Then stop coming in here bragging about the shit you bought. Keep that crap to your self.
>>
>>614686
Seethe harder
>>
>>614686
The way to buy these was posted already, instead of begging me to give you what I paid for for free buy em yourself and share them.
>>
>>614689
There's no sense in gloating just to get people started begging for something that you aren't going to share. All that does is make you leave unnecessary negative comments. It would be best not to say anything about your purchases at all.
>>
>>614691
Oh man I shared my cool stuff I finally got my hands on
Shame on me for posting on the board
>>
>>614691
Literally pointed out the person who can also help you get your papercrafts, without having to depend on some random giving you subpar scans.
All I ever see is people begging for things or demanding trades, so I went above it and found a way to just get them myself.
>>
>>614685
lol...i didnt ask for your share..i dont care about that..lol
you post pic, but its no longer available..just wanna know what you buy is all..and NO im not gonna ask about any of that..
>>
>>614694
Oh lol
This
>>
File: PXL_20230707_230404300.jpg (2.33 MB, 3072x4080)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
Made the Jojo
>>
>>614589
>Just here to flex my download from mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hekni7tucufgcmd/2B_model.zip/file
>>
>>614873
Very nice but I also like having an original of it
>>
>>614873
That pictures also not what's in your download

They are really nice quality scans tho
>>
>>614878
Or wait you can just not make her shirt right
>>
>>614873
Hello, maybe you have more papercraft models? you write me.

davidmax458@proton.me
>>
File: 2b or not 2b.png (445 KB, 1144x558)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>614879
bitch, don't be that mad! just take it like the big boy that you are, that doesn't matters if you get a rare figure from taobao, it will be uploaded on any other site, also, yes, I can make her shirt too, thanks for asking
>>
>>614903
I'm not mad tho
You seem rather upset tho
I bought cool things I wanted to because I can and can afford it, idc if you get it for free
More power to you
>>
I have a question, are they officially licensed or are they fanwork that are sold? They are really cool.
>>
>>615523
>officially licensed
LOL, what are you, Japanese? Who license papercrafts? Nobody, not even Japanese
>>
>>615523
let me guess, first day in the papercraft community? coz i dont know a single designer out there that actually has a license, but maybe thats just me. as if papercrafts are legally made and sold, what kind of a perfect dreamworld are you living in.
>>
>>615529
>>615524
t-they should.

>first day in the papercraft community
y-yes

I like the Chao made by SEGA for Sonic Adventure. Sadly they didn't make a lot of them.

I want to treat them for a Cricut though, cuting them is so annoying and imperfect.
>>
>>615530
everybody makes their own versions of stuff, I don't see anything wrong with having no license to sell them. If that were a criminal act, we would have to imprison the whole Etsy platform and 1/3 of DA that makes their own print-out, posters, keychains, plushies, all inds of merch of known characters, so who cares.

You can always learn to edit the model and try to make your own Chao papercrafts. You basically just need to find a good model of it and import it into pepakura. Aditionally if it's too hard to make, you need to also edit the model beforehand and lowpoly it etc. There are always commissions people do for money as well. Just take a look around on the net, find a few artists and ask them, find tutorials and you'll be good to go ;)
>>
File: 1667555369570486.gif (6 KB, 97x160)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
>>615531
Nice, I was thinking about using a Cricut and to draw "over" the vector/image file so it would cut and crease the paper automatically.

These papercraft from SEGA have the crease marks all over them, so they are kinda ugly if you don't edit them, but the model is pretty good. They didn't do all the animals though, nor the fruits/items. There is only one Chao.

The only way to make the whole thing would be to rip the models and create new papercraft models based on these ripped models.
>>
>>615532
Cricut would just be a hassle to make your scores, i just use a ruler and a dulled safety pin

Also making your own models is a whole other bit opf bullshit if you dont have experience in 3D modeling, or lowering polygons and shit,

best place to start would be with already very pixelated things, like me I've gone through some of the masks from Majoras mask to design my own papercrafts using Pepakura
>>
>>614686
Hahaha faggot
>>
File: seltenesPapiermodell.jpg (514 KB, 1161x1496)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>614589
That's pretty nice. I only got pic related after all these years.
>>
>>617680
https://maimania.blogspot.com/?m=1

Can order things for you
>>
I would only buy tutorials from Taobao
>>
If you stumble across an origami tutorial on Taobao post the page here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.