[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There is 1 poster in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.png (313 KB, 1736x862)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
Really retarded question here.

I have new newest 5.0.18 version of Pepakura Designer. When I try the “add outline padding” version for the print-out, the color is fucked. Fist of all, why the hell are the flaps a greyish color? It looks horrid. And because of that greyish color of the flaps, when I add color in the flaps as well, it doesn’t show me the right color, but a blurred-out color that is not ok to print at all.

I have always used Desinger 4 and wanted to upgrade to 5 now. And in 4 the outline padding color works just fine. The “upgraded” version has this shit now. Am I missing an option in the options menu? Because I did try every option out there, clicking and unclicking, seeing if there was something in the colors setting, but I haven’t found anything.

No colored flaps is NOT an option. Should not be for anybody, because you can make much smoother papercrafts with a 0,5mm margin of error and you don’t need to color-out the white specks if you don’t glue it on precisely. This is not acceptable. And should not be for Tamasoft making this fucked-up 5 designer “option” you can’t get rid of?

Can anybody help me on how to remove the flap color in Pepakura 5 please?
>>
>>617107
I have version 5.0.13, I have never had that problem, if you say it is the current version, it would be better not to update, but for my part, try downgrading to that version.
>>
>>617107
yeah I'm on 5 too and not having this problem

send the PDO and ill see if it does it to me when I add flap color
>>
>>617110
>>617108

What version do you have?

I directly installed 5.0.18, then cracked it with the offset and then inputet the serial code from the net that are generated. I use Win10, updated to latest updates as well.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I cracked it? Or maybe it's only a .18 feature?
>>
>>617146
just 5 with a license.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.