[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 5 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.jpg (3.21 MB, 5007x2261)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB JPG
I made this little puzzle box called a soma cube for my girlfriend for Christmas. I was going to make a little wooden box to put it in, wood burn something on it, and then wrap the box up for Christmas with a few other things I have since returned since, well, she broke up with me. I haven't made the wooden box yet, and I'm kind of lost on whether I should finish it up for the sake of completion or if I should just make a paper box and wrap it up just to sit on a shelf, maybe for someone else or the next girlfriend, or just to sit as a trinket.
>>
Hey man, I’m new to this board but what you’ve made looks super cool. Even though your relationship isn’t still going, I think you should finish it and repurpose it for something new. Art is still art even without a recipient.

All the best to you Anon. Have a great day
>>
File: -12-27 095353.jpg (202 KB, 1249x698)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>617730
if you give it to a future girlfriend, do NOT tell her you made it for an ex lol.
>>
>>617865

that one is really cool with all the same color mine was a pain in the ass getting it to not look like a mess of random colors and i think ill give it to the one girl ive been talking to. She's also pretty crafty so i feel like she will appreciate it. Also, it perfectly fits inside a cube ~3x the size so I think im going to make a Christmas colored big cube instead of the white one i threw it in so it was locked up i think white red and green would be good
>>
File: 20240102_180215.jpg (1.52 MB, 2454x2268)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
well i think this is good :)
>>
Bumping this gem

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.