[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mikumiku.jpg (963 KB, 3060x3009)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
i made this for my mother
happy birthday mom
please share your creations too ^_^
>>
anon that looks amazing, happy birthday to your mom
>>
>>619857
happy birthday mom!
that looks super good anon
>>
anon i cant believe my eyes! great job
>>
>>619857
Why TF would your adult mother need a bare-leg pants showing fictional idol character from anime? Is she 12, a lesbian, a untra hardcore weeb that doesn't bathe for 3 months? A really bad lie, but still a nice build. Well done.
>>
>>619877
What does it matter? He made something for his mother. Calm down mate!
>>
>>619880
he didn't fucking make it for his mother retard, that's the point. So stop simping for points here saying it's for somebody else when you just want to see those pants under her skirt. No normal grown woman with a child would want to have this, unless she's a pedo. Good luck then with that then
>>
>>619881
Why do you mind, is just a origami figure, so irrelevant to discuss, nobody cares if it's to their mum or not
>>
>>619883
I do and that's why I am commenting on it. If it's so irellavant to you, why comment on it again? It pisses me off that people can't even decently lie anymore to make it at least half believable. And at the end his mother looks like a pedo as well. So it's a double piss-me-off-trigger, thus the remarks
>>
>>619884
man you're fucked up. their mom might not even know who miku is, or what an anime is, or whatever. it's a fucking gift, she might like it 'cause it's pretty or something. it's not impossible and she doesn't have to be a pedo to like it.
if you can't understand that, maybe you're the retard
>>
>>619885
that's exactly what a pedo would say, defending this fuckedup unlogical lie! GTFO PEDO!
>>
Your jaded for absolutely no reason and trying way to hard to extrapolate extra shit from this persons life, it’s not that deep you stupid bitch =\
>>
nice gift, its cute.
>>
>>619891
yeah, a gift to his own lyingass self surely, no woman would want a idol palnts-showing figure. unless lesbian maybe, but def a pedo
>>
>>619892
you seem to know women very well anon
>>
>>619904
being one, yes, yes I do fuckface. Not everybody has a small peepee like you, some have small vaginis as well
>>
>>619877
??? some parents are involved in their kids interests. when i was a child my dad tried to bond with me by letting us watch anime movies as a family together. and some parents just appreciate something their kids have made. get perspective grow up
>>
>>619916
exactly what another pedo would say, strange. /po is apparently filled with child-fondling supporters
>>
>>619915
fatherless behavior
>>
>>619921
Exactly my thought. Clearly this person has daddy issues.
>>
>>619922
>>619921
I got a mommy and daddy, so much for your hobby psychology Karen
>>
>>619917
you are clearly brain damaged and not actually a woman
>>
>>619886
The people accusing others of doing something are usually the one's that does it themselves.
It's called projection.
>>
>>619951
Wrong again, Karen. I hate kids. Better luck next time.

>>619946
Go read some blogs on how vaccies causes autism and maybe you'll learn why you are like that as well. And throw some dishes off that flat earth edge you believe in as well.
>>
HOW TO MAKE that? ANONS!!?!?!?
>>
>>619877
i did not lie, my mom doesnt even know about miku but she thought it was a really cute gift even if her oufit is too "sexual". the work i put into it matters, and the fact that my mother loves me unlike yours.
>>
also im a girl so obviously me and my mum love this type of girly shit without being a pedo you retard
>>
>>620058
based anon, and good work. i'm sure your mum appreciates your gifts
this other fucker is just either trolling, projecting their pedophilia, or just a fucking retard. don't even bother
>>
sick Miku anon ! where'd you get the pattern ?
>>
Wow thats cool af. Could you share the pattern?
>>
>>620262
>>620345
i found it in a really old mega folder, the scans were kinda faded so i modified them to my preference. i cant find the original files im sorry.

https://mega.nz/folder/bDgDlaSD#SzOj0vrReWngIc7nA5aefA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.