[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: photovisi-download.jpg (284 KB, 1025x769)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Link to Origami Library in Discord again:
https://discord.gg/EAZvEBRaCS
We really need your contribution, please participate if you can
>>
>>620141
Haven't you fooled enough naive people and you need more people giving you free books?
>>
>>620143
Do you think they posted it so people could give them books? No, they join to exchange and find books, not just to donate
>>
>>620154
You're wrong.
Take a look and you will see that both LOSER and Spellbinding have not shared anything, and if you look closely, they are the creators of the group (if they are not the same person with two nicknames)
They only hope to receive "donations"
>>
>>620141
All of these in the screenshot are available at zhezhixueyuan without having to go to some crappy discord.
>>
>>620160
I am the character LOSER. And I'm here to correct that
First of all, this library was created in early 2024. And when people entered, there was already a large amount of books in there.
You should know that all the books in the VOG books section and the Creased section are shared by me
>>
>>620167
Shared or bought + shared? Big difference. Being able to find links and repost them doesn't make you a benefactor
>>
I have only seen two people put something new and interesting in that group, and both have removed their links due to the selfishness of the group's creators.
I repeat that they seem like one person to me (LOSER and Spellbinding):
-Registration at the same time and day
-They share a drive where they "apparently" upload their contributions
-They have even put on the clown masks at the same time.

And now to make matters worse, they practice censorship. Yesterday there was a message from Camino criticizing the copying of the links that she had posted here and today that message is no longer there. Does it bother you that much that they criticize you?
I in particular have no problems, since I am interested in the files that Zarzalejos posted about the CDO, and he provided them to me by MP
>>
>>620167
>all the books in the VOG books section and the Creased section are shared by me
All stuff that's already available on the internet.
>>
Anyone on tha whasup https://chat.whatsapp.com/I7KI066PQif7oPt5Yl1KZu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.