[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20201204_141215.jpg (3.09 MB, 4032x3024)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
how did I do?
>>
>>620381
robocop?
more like ro/po/cop lmao gottem

be more confident in your folding, use the back of your nail if needs be, prevents it from bending out around the edges
>>
>>620384
Thanks for the advice. Took it up again after a few years
>>
Really cool, OP! I love the act of making paper models but I'm just terrible at it. If anyone has tips or tutorial links I would appreciate it. Perhaps I'm starting with models that are too difficult? Where should I concentrate to build my skills?
>>
>>620580
Well what did you try first?

I started on PaperizedCrafts website doing their simple little anime models the make, good introduction with videos of each step to get the hang of it, experience comes with time and eventually you'll be doing models without instructions cuz you can work it out

You could try doing something from Ninjatoes or Kaizopapercraft too as they have relatively simple models and good instructions

Captcha: AGAY lol
>>
>>620582
I tried a Russian (seems like most of the models I can find are Russian or Polish) military vehicle. It came out okay but I didn't really know what I was doing as the instructions were all in Russian. I did my best to try and figure out what I was supposed to do using the limited help I could get from pictures in the instructions.
>PaperizedCrafts
>Ninjatoes
>Kaizopapercraft
Thank you so much for the suggestions. I will work on something cool tonight!
>>
>>620586
oh man yeah military vehicles are all pretty hard lol, i dont fuck with those really.

theres facebook groups and the majority of people seem to be doing vehicles if you wanna try and find one of those.
>>
>>620586
thos guys are all anime or video game stuff but I feel its a good place to start for getting habits and skills

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.