[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: noasscreenshot.png (742 KB, 881x780)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
Some time ago, several users contributed various NOA magazines to a publicly shared folder. This is a reminder that everyone can access and contribute to this folder to keep it up to date and ensure all magazines are accessible to everyone.

Currently, we have most of the magazines, except for the latest issues and newsletters. Please refer to the index file to see the list of currently shared magazines.

You can access the shared drive using this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YYwrQLPUqv-aCvyNbRdNKLSHe7Zb-dXO?usp=sharing

Please note that the folder has read-only permissions because many items were accidentally deleted several months ago. If you have any missing magazines to contribute, please upload them to this post, and I will update the shared folder accordingly.

Thank you all for your contributions!
>>
File: currentnoas.png (81 KB, 639x752)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
These are the NOAs currently indexed
>>
>>621171
I have NOA 35, 38, 39, 44. But I don't want to upload to 4chan because Capcha never works for me. Could I send you a mail for those?
>>
>>621183
Of course! You can contact me on oriscans@proton.me
>>
>>621186
Not the subject, but sadly, Chinese New Year Origami 2024 is sold out.

https://saoc.cn/products/new-book-chinese-new-year-origami-2024

Do you by any chance have a decent scan of this book you are willing to share?
>>
>>621187
Yes.

But let's keep this thread focused on NOA, please.
>>
>>621188
OK, I just sent you an email.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.