[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This guy is a fucking retard
>>
>>472276997
You just figure that out now?
>>
>>472276997
>don't tread on me
>>
>>472276997

Fine by us....let yankees use all their electricity power to mine last coins....hilarious.
>>
>burning a bunch of coal and gas powering a bunch of graphic cards spinning up at 100% until they burn out...
>... Will help make us energy independent
I mean the guy is a retard, but it's either the retard i agree with or the senile guy I disagree with. So it's not really a contest.
>>
>>472276997
He was responsible to understand climate change too, he is too dumb to play tetris.
>>
File: 1713458271781570.png (417 KB, 640x671)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>472276997
>>
>>472276997
Always has been.
>>
>>472276997
i thought the same thing when i read this head line kek
>>
>>472276997
Fuck off. He the master of buzzwords.
>>
>>472277555
>independent
checked. But where did you read that?
>>
>>472276997
I think what he's trying to say is that there should be an effort to maximize mining operations in the US to the point where most block rewards are going to us companies instead of chinese ones, he's got the right idea, not that I give a fuck about the zog shill.
>>
>>472277555
>mining bitcoin with graphics cards
dis nigga think it 2012 or some shit
>>
>>472278529
Tldr, did he say to drink bleach to cure covid?
>>
>>472278529
>right idea
lmao. Because solving a few equations to pile up a virtual mountain is worth it. The chinks only do it because you idiots pay them more than the energy costs them.
>>
>>472276997
Yeah, but he's my favourite retard
>>
File: 829255_bitcoin_bubble.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1149)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>472278947
okay, nigger.
>>
i don't think trump said this. i think the lying press is intentionally misrepresenting what trump said.
>>
>>472279110
You're too stupid even to understand the criticism, mutt. How many of your bills do you pay in bitcoin? How big is the trading volume? What happens if the owners of 1% of bitcoins need cash to pay bills? It's a gimmick for decadent times. Only useful if you want to move money across certain national borders. Monero at least has value for criminals. The blockchain will survive but not your lightsaber currencies.
>>
>>472279585
I understood the initial criticism and it was very disingenuous since you obviously understand how BTC has appreciated over time despite it being "worthless" even though it's no different than money printing in the modern sense, your other points are also trivially retarded since cryptocurrency in general, including BTC, offers more than just "being able to move money across certain national borders. I'm not emotionally invested into BTC either, but because it's adjacent to crypto in general it's a good start, you schizo faggot.
>How many of your bills do you pay in bitcoin?
Irrelevant, cryptocurrency is being integrated into traditional payment methods so paying something like phone bills isn't unheard of.
>How big is the trading volume?
Irrelevant, if this outlines price instability it's no different than how one currency priced in another currency fluctuates consistently, or even when the prices of goods and services fluctuate, refer to the prices of necessities in the last few years.
>What happens if the owners of 1% of bitcoins need cash to pay bills?
If you're talking about large transactions it would require similar nuances used by banks and stock exchanges.
>mutt
I probably have whiter skin than you, retarded mountain jew.
>>
>>472279303
The quote is in the screencap, retard
>>
>>472276997
Isn't it illegal for politicians to have secret assets, especially assets whose value is tied to the policies they make?
>>
>>472278676
never did, watch the source
>>
File: l-intro-16457454121.jpg (287 KB, 1600x900)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>472276997
The entire country is weekend at bernie's. It's fucking hilarious, I hope it lasts.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.