[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719436659534d.png (473 KB, 960x640)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
we are destroying the west, goyim, and what are you going to do about it? We have already introduced destructive ideas into your society, and it is already morally rotten, and your birth rate has dropped to a low level, you no longer believe in your god, you condemn your own culture, and your culture, your religion and honor, has been desecrated by those you let into your country, by your people and us, almost all of your womens cheat and think it's normal to date another guy in a relationship with you, to give their body to everyone, your girls actively choose men of color and humiliate you and your government actively helps us with money, military aid for precious little, your leaders come to us
to kneel obediently and in any situation they support us, we occupy the highest strata in your countries, goy
>>
>>472282397
true so true my master
>>
>>472282397

Eastern euros (commies and kikes) are truly gods chosen. Our parents didn't care, we didn't care and now you've won, I kneel.
>>
>>472282397
Touch grass
>>
>>472282397
Jews are quite literally almost extinct and Israel has about 1 generation before it's called Palestine again. Ever Jew I see looks like a crypt keeper, barely being kept alive by mechanical hearts.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.