[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ForiegnLegion.jpg (314 KB, 1260x840)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>The US Foreign Legion.
To be a real US Citizen, wouldn't you join?
What would it be like?
>>
No I spit on america
>>
They already have that, its called the marines.
>>
>>472283090
Sort of. Marines are specifically tasked with breeching between navy and land. Foreign legion could have a marine division of its own.
>>
After you started worshipping trannies and jews?
No fucking chance.
>>
>>472283457
Anon, let's be real, your focus on Trannies has everything to do with your fears of being emotionally open with men, and nothing to do with the idiots the DNC is parading around for a limited time. Besides, if you win a spot as a Citizen, you'll be able to vote and speak against them from the inside.
>>
>>472283173
And giving South Americans and former Yugos citizenship
>>
>>472283898
I'm ok with that. A foreign legion could expand the places that these citizens were active on the fields of combat, probably specifically focusing on land entry and land war. But you could absolutely set up divisions of Marines, even a Foreign Legion Naval group to back them. I'm hesitant to go Foreign Legion AF, but a couple of Cessna or even Tucanos would make sense if the interest and funds are there.
Some day, sooner than we'd think, a Foreign Legion Space Force.
>>
File: FLSpaceF.png (601 KB, 512x512)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>472283898
>>
File: FLDesert1.png (488 KB, 512x512)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>472283090
>>
>>472282924
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>472282924
Can't have a foreign legion within a foreign legion
We're already the israeli foreign legion
>>
>>472283671
Anon, let's be real, your military recruitment numbers are so bad you faggots are making these threads online because your sick of teenagers telling you to kill yourself.

Sucks to be you, eat a dick, I don't think about you or your dumb job at all.
>>
>>472284987
Careful anon, the military recruiter who made this thread might call you gay or an incel.
>>
>>472282924
Soon these men will be able to get their tranny surgery and bask in american freedom! Thank you for serving!
>>
File: FLRedwoods.png (635 KB, 512x512)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
>>472284987
lol
>>
File: 1718728671913948.webm (1.84 MB, 1024x1024)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
>>472284710
>>
>>472283002
And hide behind a memeflag
Shut the fuck up pussy
>>
File: SexyRussianBrides.png (486 KB, 512x512)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>472285369
>>
>>472282924
>What would it be like?
probably getting killed in ukraine
>>
File: FLegionHills.png (577 KB, 512x512)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
Maybe. Death isn't painful.
>>
>>472282924
late roman empire moment
>>
>>472282924
if Europeans started mass deporting all their shitskins, I’d be in the first flight over to fight for them.
>>
>>472282924
>To be a real US Citizen, wouldn't you join?
I'm already America, born and raised. Come from an oldfag White family that's been here since the Colonial period.
>What would it be like?
It'd be shit because the U.S couldn't enforce any of the high standards France does for the FFL or Britain for the Gurkhas, nor could they rely on any of the rich traditions those groups have.
If it's telling, I'm joining the FFL as an American over the U.S military.
>>
>>472286396
The French have one no problem, have for Centuries.
>>472286755
Of course it could. Why couldn't a group focused on Foreign Nationals have codes that are entirely distinct from US DoD?
You'd obviously code out different liabilities.
>>
>>472287635
>Of course it could
That's not how it would work because of the structure and culture of the U.S military vs. the French.
>>
>>472287843
Anon, you create culture by the forms and the members at that moment. There is no reason US codes for such an entity couldn't be unique. Again, these are not US Citizens, except perhaps in Command Officers.
>>
>>472288117
>Anon, you create culture by the forms and the members at that moment.
Again, reread my post. Do you seriously think that the U.S military, in 2024, could pull this off?
>>
>>472288364
I'm not asking for the US military. I'm asking for a US Foreign Legion.
They aren't necessarily the same thing. They could be DoD, they could be State. They could be a hybrid of CIA and DoD and State. They could be DHS.
>>
>>472288467
Retard, all the upper brass faggots like Milley and Austin would be in charge of putting something like this together and running it. The FFL is subordinate to the command structure of the rest of the French military. Same for the Gurkhas. That's what seperates a foreign legion from foreign military contractors.
>>
>>472288700
It could be completely different in the US. You could offer advisory roles to DoD, and us it as retirement for middle officers you like but can't put in higher ranks, but put its actual officers under State.
>>
>>472282924
please teach your feral nigger how to shoot I can't wait to see that blow up in your jew loving faces
>>
>>472288865
Anon, are you claiming the whole world is Feral?
>>
>>472289406
Outside of Europe, the White parts of North and South America, and East Asia, yes.
>>
>>472289487
Fine. So we make it a group with no age-out, and a retirement pension available after 65. Otherwise, you live in the colony, and help feed and cloth the new recruits, if you can't pass the entrance exam for the US, or have repeated demerits.
>>
>>472282924
Why would anyone be a hohol and die at Ukraine when they can come through the border? Shitty gabrage ass country is worse than the poorest shithole in africa
>>
>>472289811
>Ukraine is shit
But anon, they got that way after centuries of being Russian, right? So didn't you just say Russia is shit?
>>
>>472290001
>>472289634
The fundamental problem here is the what, why, and how of this.
>>
>>472290097
Well, it's all available, but I do think a 12 month law and best practices is in order. Obviously the DoD would have a deep resource on the workings of foreign armies. I'm sure State does as well.
The What is a fighting force of essentially low cost meat, basically expendable compared to citizen volunteers. Posted in or near areas of likely conflict, serving as multiple role assets. The how is cash and some guys who think it'd be fun, and some aspiring foreigners who want to fight to get a chance to join the world's leading superpower.
I do wonder of a place where those who gain access can be settled in the early years of their citizenship. It would be wise to have them amongst their familiars for a few years to accustom, and make sure they're not gonna flip shit with PTSD and culture shock.
Obviously, with a barebones force, they'll have learned carpentry, gardening, cooking, and first aid on the base. So their own burdens are eased with an acre or two near a border.
>>
>>472290097
Should we offer a cash bonus for those who succeed in citizenship?
Obviously you'll lump-sum the majority of payments when they get out, other than the clothing expenses and maybe some holiday pay to send gifts to the family. That will help, but at 200/month cash, they're gonna get out with roughly $15k in wages after taxes. Maybe they could get a GI Bill for education, and access to HUD as veterans? Plus enough for 1 year's rents and a good used car.
Problems with wounded vets could be a thing. Discharge for disability should be expected, we could be total dicks, but something like $100/month for life is a decent start for 1/4 disability, and $200/month for total disability. Maybe a yearly bonus of $400 around Christmas for all former, US citizens or no, assuming Honorable Discharge.
We don't want to be seen as cheap users. They should be properly trained and well fed while in care. They should have options to get education and join the US as productive citizens. And if they fail to join the US, they can still be productive at home, and Uncle Sam says we remember your help. This gives esteem to the US, as well as people who can be called by old buddies to see if they're doing well, and if they need anything.
>>
>>472282924
i could just walk over their border and fuck their women for free, why would i other with all that bullshit?
>>
It already exists, its called the US military.

Over 45% of all soldiers are not european in america's army.
>>
>>472282924
Yep get of jewmocracy set up independent state and have solid order and then use them for public works and defense
>>
>>472283002
>memeflag
ok
>>
>>472282924
Sure, who wouldn't want to make Israel richer?
>>
>>472283173
I bet you're jerkin off at the thought jew
>>
>>472282924
>Foreign Legion
They look Georgian, Polish and Colombian on that picture

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.