[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DbGtwFsU8AEXmr3.jpg (99 KB, 626x640)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Lol, how the fuck there are more Indians men who marry/date white women than white men who marry/date Indian women in usa? It make no sense.

I call it BS.

I was in usa for few months, i have friends from their, jews friends from new york.

They tell me they see a lot of Indian women and white men couples but not a lot of Indian men and white women couples.

I refused to believe there is more Indians men who date white women than white men who date/marry Indian women.
>>
File: 1000012896.png (1.38 MB, 1440x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
Just look at how Jomon bulls doin well
No It's not black or Mexican it is the Japanese what white American desire the most outside of they race
>>
File: Pajeeta.webm (3.91 MB, 1080x1920)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
Indian women are famously loyal to their race.
>>
did you forget your meme flag moshe?
>>
File: currycel.jpg (115 KB, 867x1300)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>472310329
>oh look we paid a half-white half-poo actress to LARP in our costume.

Post actual face now, dicklet.
>>
>>472307066
prob because indian men are constantly seeking out white women, women are dumb in general, and white men are smart enough to know how disgusting pajeets are.
white women (wooks) are into that spiritual shit that india used to be known for before countries starting hardcore mass migrating the disgusting shitstains
now dumb white girls still believe indians have souls probably because their phones are burried in tiktok 24/7 rather than reality.
when they get raped and murdered it's darwinism at it's finest.
>>
>>472307066
Did you not see the total numbers next to the racial group and gender?

Are you really jewish?
>>
File: 3252.png (12 KB, 639x260)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>472307066
>>
>>472307066
That just show how much Asian women are race traitors.
>Wedding
That costs a bomb, the reality is somewhere else so some ethnic pairings are underrepresented. If it adds casual dating and sex it would be more representative of the real world.
>>
>>472307066
That's literally the opposite of what that chart says kike
>>
>>472310533
>half-white
Moron
>>
>>472307066
There is disproportionate male immigration from India to the US in recent years.
Also
>white
>>
>>472307066
Because indian women are hideous and have nothing besides that to offer to white men. Meanwhile white women who are with indian men are courted by money; you'll probably never see such a pairing while also seeing the indian man looking poor.
>>
Ignore all the numbers and labels and look at just the colors. Look at just the amount of red. Massive red block in every single non-white row. Insane rate of replacement.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.