[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are blacks terrible swimmers? Didn't they evolve and live in the congo rainforest ?
>>
Witches sink?
>>
>>472309864
in monsoon climates, living near water means malaria.
>>
>>472309864
It's usually the fathers who teach the sons how to swim.
See the problem now?
>>
You will hear various reasons:

1) They have less bodyfat / different bodyfat distribution, denser bones etc so they aren't as buoyant in water.
2) They are socioeconomically oppressed and do not get to learn to swim because there are no pools in the ghetto
3) They are dumb niggers and panic in the water, and don't have the mental capacity to understand going in deep water whilst being unable to swim leads to drowning (some other nigga drowns not me).

Personally I believe its because they lack souls, which explains why most other races are also completely terrible in the water. Indians sink like rocks, and they are light and flabby with no muscle and weak bones. The only race that is naturally good at swimming is Whites.
>>
subhuman
>>
>>472315017
Blacks have too dense bones. They cant swim no matter what

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.