[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719408373287320.png (1.68 MB, 1137x1600)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
so far only Denmark suffers

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/26/business/denmark-cows-carbon-tax/index.html

you must pay 100 USD for every cow you own in the form of "carbon tax"

scientist says cows fart gases that contain carbon, it rises up into the atmosphere and causes global warming

100 USD = 676 Cronenbergs

Denmark is a major dairy and pork exporter, they dont have religious issue with any kind of farm animal, and agriculture is the country's biggest source of emissions.

The coalition agreement is aimed at helping the country meet its climate goals by 2035.

"With today's agreement, we are investing billions in the biggest transformation of the Danish landscape in recent times," Foreign Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said in a statement Tuesday.

"At the same time, we will be the first country in the world with a (carbon) tax on agriculture." The Danish dairy industry broadly welcomed the agreement and its goals, but it has angered some farmers.

On average, Danish dairy cows, which account for much of the cattle population (only male bulls are eaten), emit 5.6 tons of CO2-equivalent per year, according to Conchito, a green think tank in Denmark.

"The whole purpose of the tax is to get the sector to look for solutions to reduce emissions," Conchito's chief economist Torsten Hasforth told CNN. For example, farmers could change the feed they use.
>>
>>472310845
Complete insanity, but notice they don't apply that logic to the bottomless pit of 3rd world migrants?

Indians produce carbon. I think we need to lower the carbon Canada produces, and I know, I know... it's just sad, but I think we're going to have to cut off the immigration. It's harsh, but we've gotta reduce that carbon.
>>
File: file.png (3.21 MB, 2682x1792)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
>>472310845
>>
>>472310991
I wonder how much there are cows in India + China

Nobody is taxing them

Denmark has 5 million people, just like Finland
>>
How does a paying money to the government help achieve climate goals?
>>
>>472311876
This was not revealed
>>
>>472311047
The shills derail relevant political threads.
>>
>>472310845
>Denmark is a major dairy and pork exporter, they dont have religious issue with any kind of farm animal
give em a few decades inshallah
>>
>>472310845
BUILT FOR BBC
>>
>>472310845
why are they so insistent in completely collapsing western civilisation??
>>
My cow my land.
You won't do shit.
>>
>>472310845
kill, marry, fuck
>>
File: GaSSED.png (1.06 MB, 1542x1953)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>472310845
Any anon here skilled enough to switch the SS guy with a cow ??
>>
wasn't this proven to be bullshit
>>
>>472313386
yes but governments doesnt have to believe a research paper which say its bullshit
>>
>get fined for seeding atmosphere with precious life sustaining anus gas

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.