[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 18236938989.webm (1.97 MB, 720x1280)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB WEBM
How the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM want all males in 2030.

"You will be a twerking male and you will be happy. Eat your onions."
>>
>>472312841
This is literally me. We need more immigrant BBC
>>
>>472312841
Reminder: No matter how good looking the homo. Not matter how much the homo works out. He always proves himself to be a disgusting subhuman. Why? You ask. Because their fucked up homo brains don't understand the male and female aesthetic / role. There are poses and positions suitable only for the female. Men look disgusting in them. Gay men simply don't understand this. They violate it often. Now, can a man look good naked / fully exposed. Yes, without a doubt. But he must remain in masculine positions and play the masculine role. He must move masculine. His flirtations must be masculine. Once he flips to the feminine role / mannerism, he becomes subhuman. Any physical gift is destroyed by this desecration of the masculine form
>>
ooh
>>
owa
>>
>>472312841
Wait the WEF wants niggers to be emasculated and gay as well? I guess thats what is meant by GLOBOHOMO
>>
>>472314128
WEF literally grabs the most pathetic people across the world. They train them, they give them small incentives. If they are docile and obedient they abandon them for a year and then pull them back in to test their training.

How do I know all this. I live in an American ghetto. I personally know a whiny faggot that was groomed and has gone to several WEF events, Davos twice. He is a faggot neet and a burden on his family. He has talked about his "service" to me. He longs to go back into service. But also he is highly erratic, bipolar maybe, and might off himself or people around him.
>>
File: url.gif (1.21 MB, 220x220)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>472312841
No
>>
>>472313059
With great penis comes great responsibility. It's the most powerful weapon in the world and we need to handle it with caution. Not everyone can manage a BBC. Nonetheless, in the end BBC always wins.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.