[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BBQ.webm (329 KB, 640x360)
329 KB
329 KB WEBM
Nigger accidently sets house on fire
>>
File: EC871elWkAAp5Sm.jpg (36 KB, 500x499)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>472339280
>accidentally*
>>
>>472339280
look what YT ppl made that innocent negro man do!!!? can some YT woman go suck his dick as reparations or something?
>>
>>472339280
vandalism is #1 nigger trait
With stealing at least you retain some part of wealth within "the community" but with vandalism you just impoverish it for zero gain of your own.
>>
>>472340513
Part of me thinks this is accidental since he is wearing a hi-viz vest.
>>
>>472339280
Accidents happen.
>>
>>472340872
Nigger was told if he wears the vest, he is invisible and indestructible.
>>
He was just doing an accident. Things happen.
>>
>>472340872
look at the hand movements, the jug was probably drenched in gas and he was searching for fresh trace of combustible fluid with lighter
and nigs arent the smartest when it comes to crime. They livestream themselves comitting crimes all the time so highvis vest really isn't that bad compared to that, although still retarded but thats niggers for you.
>>
These doorbell cameras are starting to seem awfully racist.
>>
>accidentally
>>
>>472340872
>>472341220
Theyre probably wearing the hiviz jacket so that they can pretend to be maintenance worker if theyre caught trespassing
>>
>>472339280
That's prank fire. It doesn't burn hot enough to ignite houses.
>>
>>472339280
"""someone""", lol, add this to the List :DD
>>
File: black lawyered.jpg (35 KB, 634x423)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>472339547
Of course it's an accident, why else would he wear a reflective vest and not cover his face? It's the perfect defense!
>>
>>
>>472339280
>If I can't have a house, no one can
This is what happens when you make homes cost 8 times median household income
>>
>>472343106
This should be an movement. But start with billionaire homes.
>>
>>472339280
>"ARSONISTS could be here" he thought
>>
>>472339280
Imagine living in America, lol lmao even.
>Muh guns
Your guns wont do shit when you are sleeping.
>>
Well, if it's not benevolence then what is it?
Negro could break into his home and kill him but chose not to. Instead, all he did was a little prank with matches. Proving that he actually cares.
Benevolence it is.
>>
>>472342350
Succinctly worded and perfectly argued. Bailiff, free that nigger immediately! - Signed, Judge Xim Xir.
>>
>>472339280
If you caught the nigger in the act could you shoot him and be good?
>>
>>472340872
they're learning
I can get anywhere with a high-viz and have
I've done IT work on westfield malls, walk right into security, say the facility managers name, and ask for assistance to open up closets
this is like at 10pm at night and no one ever calls anyone or questions me, just follows me around and opens up IDF's
>>
>>472344344
I'm glad you enjoy our suffering for our crime of not being brown or black. Very based if I say so myself.
>>
>>472347096
Clipboard and hard hat are good. If appropriate a tie.
>>
If only the masses knew how common it is for niggers to have schizophrenia. If only they knew how high narcissism rates are in the nigger population. If only they knew the sociopath rates are higher for niggers than any other race.
>>
>>472347096
Wouldn’t work. It’s a mall with a high IDF you won’t have access unless you have a scissor lift. Next the hard hat will expose an idiot “electricians wear different types of hard hats” your high vis vest better have a company name on or badge and usually they have an access list to sign before you start work plus they require ID which will get verified by IT.

I would catch someone so fucking fast
>>
# HOW TO BLOCK ALL MEME FLAGS #

>Have uBlock Origin extension installed
>Paste the following into the "my filters" section of the dashboard.

boards.4chan.org##[id^=p]:has(.countryFlag)

>REMOVE ISRAELI POSTERS
boards.4chan.org##[id^=p]:has(.flag-il)

>REMOVE OTHER ISRAELI POSTERS
boards.4chan.org##[id^=p]:has(.flag-md)

>REMOVE SNEAKY ISRAELI POSTERS
boards.4chan.org##[id^=p]:has(.flag-xx)

>BLOCK TRIP AND NAMEFAG

boards.4chan.org##[id^=p]:has(.postertrip)

4chan.org,4channel.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(/^(?!Anonymous$)/))

4chan.org,4channel.org##.post.preview:if(.postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(/^(?!Anonymous$)/))

4chan.org,4channel.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .postertrip)

4chan.org,4channel.org##.post.preview:if(.postInfo > .nameBlock > .postertrip)

4chan.org,4channel.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(/^(?!Anonymous$)/))

4chan.org,4channel.org##.post.preview:if(.postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(barkun))

This post did NOT bump the thread
>>
>>472351795
shut up fag muffin, im trying to spread awareness to actual happenings
>>
>>472339547

The niggers are the accident.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.