[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1628798882959.jpg (67 KB, 540x716)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
How did those shoeless niggas manage to win?
>>
>>472342911
By having a simple minded desire to not be controlled by outsiders.
>>
>>472342911
>one is carrying an RPG
Wtf I thought they only had muskets, Did /pol/ lie to me again?
>>
>>472342982
Cope
>>
>>472342911
only way to hold clay long term is to settle on it.

the coalition never brought in settlers, so nobody gets to be surprised the adversary just waited for them to leave.
>>
>>472342911
mutts thought the people whom they enslaved would continue their puppet state for them
>>
File: 73c.jpg (8 KB, 233x216)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>472342982
>that's such advanced technology
>>
>>472342982
>Wtf I thought they only had muskets
yeah, when they fought the british
then you retards sent them stingers
>>
>>472342911
Erm... maybe putting a nigger in charge of the US wasn't such a great idea...
>>
>>472342911
perseverance and not seeking to create enemies
>>
>>472342911
Take note of their high cheek bones and superior physignomy compared to most sub-continentals.

These guys aren't your average pajeets. These guys make Pajeets bend over and grab their ankles.

These guys don't gangrape women on the bus, they run over rapists using a bus and then praise Allah.
>>
>>472342911
"how can you beat people that look inside the barrel of your gun and sees heaven?"
>>
>>472342911
Hiding in caves and neighbouring countries until they could return safely.
>>
>>472342911
move to pakistan for 2 decades then walk in when they left
>>
>>472343974
They gang rape none muslim women.
>>
>>472342911
By camping and waiting for the US to leave.
>>
>>472343109
first off, what westerner would want to live in Afghanistan, and second of all, they would have killed the settlers one by one until they stopped coming
>>
>>472346437
anon never claimed the opposite, he just explained why the country could not be held. You idiot
>>
>>472347465
And I was stating reasons why they didn't, retard
>>
If you hide long enough, eventually your enemy will stop caring and leave

-sun tzu
>>
>>472342911
Because the US decided to leave after 20 years and people in Afghanistan cared more about local tribes over a unified government so it was easy to take for the Taliban.
>>
Because even if you detonated 1000 nukes you can never win in the narrow defiles of the Hindu Kush.
>>
at this point zogmerica lost to so many shoeless niggs that I can't even tell which ones those are lol
>>
>>472342911
They bribed democrats.
>>
>>472342911
"The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous"

The objective was never to win. The objective was to create a new market & buyers for the defense companies. I didn't understand this until the disastrous pullout. Look at all of these abandoned military vehicles. Some of them were so factory fresh they still had plastic bags covering the wheels. Doesn't matter if the Afghan national army never got a chance to use them. The defense companies get paid either way. It also doesn't matter if they fall into Taliban hands. They are useless without the proper spare parts, Maintenace techs and ongoing maintenance. The domestic crackdown on civil liberties was just an added bonus from their point of view. From this point of view, the war was an astonishing success.
Now that they are done with Afghanistan, they have moved onto Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.
>>
>>472342911
The same way people have won against overwhelming odds through out history
Strength of will
>>
>>472342911
extra quickness and agility caused by lack of shoes
>>
>>472342911
Unelected democrats in the US aided and abetted them by donating half our military equipment.
Regardless of that, we the people will be torturing ALL democrats in the US to death in front of the kids they rape.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.