[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do white incel dregs think their opinions on politics are valid?

After all, incels are basically retarded does anyone really care what a retard thinks about economics or material science?
>>
Why do White niggers who move to Japan think anyone wants them there?
>>
funny how he inserts jews into a discussion that does not involve jews
>>
File: chemically salty taste.png (442 KB, 536x680)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>472353600
>>
>>472353600
Weird that jews spend all of their time seething over whites constantly. Cernovich isn't even a semite. Fraudulent kike.
>>
>>472353600
Raw egg nationalist got exposed as being jewish btw.
>>
BREAKING: people dissatisfied with the status quo more likely to be involved in movements that seek to make changes
>>
>>472353600
>does anyone really care what a retard thinks about economics or material science
normies are allowed to vote, so yes, there's at least a pretense of caring about what retards think about politics.
>>
>>472353600
>uuu aar white inceeeel saar!!!
/pol/ isn't the one threatening to kill white women for not fucking them, thats you rajeet. look at this proud indian patriot but is too "proud" to live in india and had to move to Japan instead.
>>
>>472353756
this is a pajeet. he's projecting his inceldom onto
/pol/tards.
>>
>>472353600
oh, also, in response to picrel,
>cernofag: everyone poorer and less jewish than me is a looooser
get in the oven faggot
>>
>>472353600
Damn, so true. Guess I'll never see this thread again, right? Because we don't matter?
>>
>>472353600
These niggers are on Twitter 24/7 seething while claiming everyone else is a loser kekfuel. Idk who this faggot even is.
>>
>>472354040
he's a philosemite, so basically a jew
>>
>>472353600
Wow that was the whiniest opening post on /pol/ so far. Congratulations.
>>
>>472355640
He's not a philosemite, he's a kike.
>>
>>472353600
>Two Jews jerking each other off in the face of Jewmageddon.
Didn't Raw Egg just get outed as another Jew too?
>>
>>472353600
>japan flag
Why don't you go jerk your peanut sized dick to anime and tentacles instead of making so many shit posts
>>
>>472353756
I know that Japanese want me here because they tell me. They ask me to tell my friends to come to Japan and buy properties.

Now fren, tell me why your incel opinions on politics are hectic valid. It's not like you have worldly experience or accomplishments in life. As an incel you are basically mentally disabled.

>>472353801
Good observation fren

>>472354161
Is there a white incel movement and if so what is it. I sense yall hate women, men of action, jews, Indians , landlords, and whomever else the jews tell you to hate. You seem to be communists expecting the government to provide for you
>>
>>472353600
didn't read
>>
>>472354275
Lmao, Illegals are killing 16 year old girls in America everyday now, but you jews don't ever cry about that, only Indians flirting. Why is that jew?
>>
>>472356020
Did you read that on a white incel dregs thread. Lmao thanks for proving my point that incels should keep their mouths shut because they are retarded
>>
>>472356565
>men of action
What action, anon? rent seeking, scheming, ladder pulling, being born rich, and being an entitled smug retard?
Men of action would be the men who rise to kill those who you're mislabeling as men of action. Historically speaking.
>>
>>472357053
Lmao those are just buzzwords you throw around to justify your failures.

Men of action do stuff like move to Japan,ask a girl out, start a business, buy houses to exploit rentoids. All things you could do to better your life
>>
cerno is a jew
>>
>>472357694
we're gonna skin you fucks alive lol you ha e no goddamned idea whats coming lol
>>
>>472355858
He's a kike, just not a semite. Like many ashkenazi rats.
>>
Fuck off jeet
>>
>newfag bots and anons biting bait
This shit is sad.
>>
Is this a inkblot test? No one mentioned jews, then he mentioned jews. Whatevs, blazeitfgt
>>
File: Jesus Christ wins I.png (655 KB, 1280x682)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
This luminous hell wants to kill both Body and Spirit, but neither will die here, for I will live forever with my God Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ is God.
Only God Jesus Christ loves me, cares about me and saves me.
Only God Jesus Christ sees me.
Only God Jesus Christ listens to me.
Only God Jesus Christ respects me.
Only God Jesus Christ loves me.
Only God Jesus Christ embraces me.
Only God Jesus Christ is real and true.
I love only you God Jesus Christ.
>>
>>472357968
One thing I notice about white incel loser who are crying alone in their basement. They always use the word "we" lmao where the we is a man of action AKA a Chad
>>
>>472357694
>muh buzzwords
>men of action do rich boomerkike shit, really!
men of action stage revolutions, uprisings, reichs,
>>
File: npc hylic niggercattle.jpg (445 KB, 1062x2106)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>472353600
These are very turbulent times, how are you supposed to ignore what's going on to go frolic with the lemmings? I will NEVER let someone call me an "incel" just because I had a natural curiosity for the world around me while they stuck their heads in the sand and proclaimed that they were too young to be able to have an opinion.
>>
>>472357694
what you're defining as "men of action" are boomoid house goyim. Being a good goy is not how I define being a man of action. All of your actions are prescribed for you, predetermined, by your masters. It's pavlovian. You're not even a human being. You can't even see the deterioration happening around you, which you yourself contribute to, via your obedience, and INACTION, because "I got mine, so fuck the white race, fuck the west, and fuck young western men". Fucking kike.
>inb4 not really
It's the same fucking mentality. It doesn't matter if you were literally raised in a synagogue or not.
>>
>>472359650
Has any of your interest in politics made your life better?
>>
>>472356565
>I know that Japanese want me here because they tell me. They ask me to tell my friends to come to Japan and buy properties.

doesn't happen
>>
>>472354161
BREAKING: jews rape kids
>>
>>472353600
Cernovich is a Jew and nothing he says should be taken at face value
>>
File: 75810 - SoyBooru.jpg (435 KB, 2100x1500)
435 KB
435 KB JPG
>>472353600
>We need to attack a significant proportion of the right for being losers and not buying into the fitness industry, which I have a vested economic interest in promoting. It makes sense if you think about it, goy... buy my book!
>>
>>472359938
Has yours? You seem to be upset across multiple threads. Oh sorry I didn't mean to be insensitive I should probably ask this in your mother tongue:

CHING CHONG PING PONG BAI FOO XIAO DING WONG TING PONG CHONG LONG RONG WONG BONG FAO XAI MING PING DING DONG?
>>
>>472353600
“Incel” is a contradiction of two words. It’s sloppy but it’s been a successful psyop.

Incel is a glowie creation
>>
>>472360794
OP isn't a real jap, anon-kun.
>>
>>472359938
It led me to discover and learn about several things I wouldn't have come across otherwise, plus I had a head-start against most people my age so whenever they start asking questions I'm ready to guide them in the right direction. The only drawback was finding this shithole.
>>
Oh look, it's the pajeet whose in Japan again. Also, the topic requires so much nuance as to be pointless. Stop being brown, OP.

Sage
>>
>>472353600
why are americans so full of shit they try to blame single people for why anyone is against invasion and racial warfare and takeover of entire countries?
Why do you believe in free speech when you know it's crap, why do you believe in free press? why are you full of shit and why do you refuse to stop talking except someone put a bullet in your faggot ameri monkey skull?
>>
>>472353600
>why why why what muh question muh this muh that. Muh blobloblooo muh americana muh blalbla
>>
>>472360957
Oh I'm sorry let me fix that then.

>>472359938
PFLLLLLLLLLLLLARRRRPPPP
PFRRRRRRRPPTTTTPTPPTPTPPTTTTTP
BRAP
BRLRLLRLRLRLRLRLRLRRRT
GOOD MORNING SAAR!
>>
>>472361326
deep breaths, anon.
>>
>>472361492
heh
>>
BREAKING!! OP IS A GIANT HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT THAT CANNOT AND WILL NOT STOP SUCKING JEWISH DICKS!!!
IVE ASKED THIS NIGGER TO POST HIS ADDRESS NUMEROUS TIMES YET HE REFUSES LIKE THE KEKED JEWISH NIGGER HE IS!!! ABANDON THREAD, LEST YE WANT TO ENGAGE IN FELLATING TINY JEWISH SATANIC DICKS!

Herbs
>>
File: 65479 - SoyBooru.jpg (78 KB, 425x543)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>472360811
The problem with the term incel is I know guys far less attractive than me with kids, and they're miserable. I don't think it's involuntary in most cases, I think men just don't care to pursue women, and that makes women mald because their entire sense of worth comes from leveraging access to their holes.
>>
>>472361909
>I think men just don't care to pursue women
herbivore men, yeah. It's a thing.
That's how I know that anon is NOT a jap.
neet culture originates in japan ffs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.