[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ACB has entered menopause and she was having heavy cramps when she made up her mind on Rahimi, and Murthy v. Missouri. She was confused because the law is so complicated and men don't want to explain it to her. You can be sure that she's is still a reliable conservative vote and the Federalist Society can be trusted for their judicial recommendations. God bless ACB's adopted black children and let's pray those cramps don't flare up again during another important decision. Go conservatives!
>>
>>472353757
women can't be judges. if you disagree then you're a communist satan worshipper.
>>
>>472353757
The cunt who killed America. I wonder how many times she fucked kids on camera while mossad watched? 12? More than 20?
>>
>>472353971
>schizobabble
How is this even physically possible for a woman? Take your meds.
>>
>>472353757
>>472353830

AI-G: Analysis of Murthy v Missouri
>>472288081
>>
>>472353757
She was having heavy cramps cuz I rearranged her guts with muh dik the night before.
>>
File: fdr-books-2-copy.jpg (86 KB, 1200x799)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>472353971
>>472354127

See

>>472288081
>>
>>472354354
>>472354693

>I admit, I didn't bother to research whether or not "cases" has ever been distinguished from "controversies". In fact, this analysis is incomplete, I'd say. But it provides some interesting, um, coincidences? Note the year 2013.
>>
>>472353757
I would just add that you can't expect sweet ACB to go to Washington social events and endure dirty looks, or God forbid direct discussion about her decisions. Otherwise I'm sure she'll be a strong SCOTUS conservative vote, and thank you Federalist Society once again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.