[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5d4.jpg (29 KB, 648x568)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Why isn't it happening? My life is so shit. I cannot go on. I really need it to happen, everyone keeps acting like it's going to happen, all world leaders keep threatening and warning of a happening. All finance people keep saying that everything is getting worse and worse but nothing ever happens. Please, a happening is the only hope I have left, I'm so tired. Please happen.
>>
>>472355874
dude do you think the world is gonna just up and gather around to grant you your wishes just because it's your birthday or something?
>>
>>472356132
I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>472355874
Dw fren, israel unironically has less than five years left and the entire world is getting redpilled on the JQ. It’ll take time but the trend is looking really good.
>>
>>472356259
>>
>>472356259
im sorry man but nothing is gonna happen your life is gonna be garbage until you do something about it

either you accept it and live how you are or you do something about it
>>
>>472355874
Nigger
>>
>>472357734
you are right, thanks anon
>>
>>472355874
You thought two weeks was over? Oh no my friend. You gotta wait two more weeks before you wait two weeks, and then you wait 2 more.
>>
File: media ownership.jpg (112 KB, 1078x1026)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>472355874
it's already happening. someone is diddling a kid right now. like legit they're diddling kids and paying money for it
>>
>>472355874
I feel the same. I just wish society would collapse. I am looking out my window right now and the weather is beautiful but I don't want to go for a walk because society is out there. I just want to be able to be alone outside but there are people everywhere. I feel a pull toward my bed to just relax and probably fall asleep for a bit. I can't continue living this way. I want to escape this system but there is no escape.
>>
Only God Jesus Christ loves me, cares about me and saves me! :)
Only God Jesus Christ sees me.
Only God Jesus Christ listens to me.
Only God Jesus Christ respects me.
Only God Jesus Christ loves me.
Only God Jesus Christ embraces me.
Only God Jesus Christ is real and true.
All is one in Christ.
This luminous hell wants to kill both Body and Spirit, but neither will die here, for I will live forever with my God Jesus Christ.
I love only you God Jesus Christ.
>>
>>472355874
no.
fix your life.
finally get a healthy romantic relationship.
start a family.
build your home.
become happy.

only then will life think your getting to cocky and will finally happen the happening.
>>
File: neetutopia.jpg (149 KB, 500x505)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>472355874
are you talking about AGI? Well be patient, neet utopia gets closer every day
>>
>>472355874
Agree. Bumping this to bump another "destiny" shill thread to the bottom of the catalogue
>>
Things are always happening all the time, I would recommend a habit of prayer.
>>
>>472360571
>Hey guys, you might know some shit but your ass better delegate to a jew or else
Fuck you, kikelite
>>
File: 1688577669854584.gif (98 KB, 1065x604)
98 KB
98 KB GIF
>>472355874
Happeningfags, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>472355874
>Please, a happening is the only hope I have left, I'm so tired. Please happen.
I can relate.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.