[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6279.png (281 KB, 640x396)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Anti-bicyclists are beta wagecuck good goys who prefer to pay the car dealer Jew, the auto loan Jew, the oil company Jew, the mechanic Jew, the insurance Jew, the DMV Jew, the court Jew (when they violate the vehicle code), the toll road Jew, and the traffic jam Jew (with their time) instead avoiding all that by riding a bike.

They are fucked in the head.
>>
Shut the fuck up and stay out of my lane.
>>
>>472363947
i work nights at a hospital
my commute is 25 minutes travelling at a constant 80mph
i cannot make that commute on a bike
>>
>>472363947
>Only wagies don't want obviously gay men in spandex blocking roads on their fagcycles
>If you dress and act like a fag too, you can save a little money
You look and dress like a homosexual and I hope a truck sends you to hell where you belong.
>>
File: 1681152023170011.webm (664 KB, 1280x720)
664 KB
664 KB WEBM
>>472363947
move or be moved, its that simple.
>>
Wagecucks always let their anger out inside their steel cages because they feel protected. Not just cyclists, literally everyone they feel are unconvincing them. When they are challenged, the facade drops instantly.
>>
>>472364494
*inconveniencing
>>
I've noticed that carfags tend to be aggressive as fuck, practically foaming at the mouth nigger tier, when discussion rolls around to cyclists. It's so weird considering that cyclists rarely give a shit about what carfags are doing or even drive themselves and don't see what the issue is
>>
>>472363947
Always remember public transport is a public good
>but I don't want to
Who said you'd have to use it? You're successful wealthy can afford a car? Keep using it stupid.
The poorfags will fuck off to the BRTs or whatever and make driving a more pleasurable experience.
>>
>>472363947
the easiest way to piss a boomer off is to ride a bike

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.