[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Jew visits Germany for the Euro Championshsip football tournament
Everything german frightens him, just because

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/jun/22/on-a-journey-through-germany-the-horror-of-the-past-lurks-close-to-the-surface
>>
File: 1424.jpg (9 KB, 223x226)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>"There's a cinema room!"
Is she talking about the England training camp or their summer camps
>>
>>472365191
>a tree in germany is...LE SCARY
maybe don't visit then. jews really are low iq
>>
>>472365432
>>472365442
Genuinely insane.
"There was a German child, with blonde hair and blue eyes, my gawd it was like ANUDAH SHOAH! Which was also terrifying".
>>
>>472365432
>five star golf resort with a cinema room
>Buchenwald
same thing
>>
File: oykvetch.jpg (84 KB, 1413x766)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>472365191
>>
>>472365191
jews are terrified of everything
>>
>>472365191
Deutsche Bahn is not terrifying, it’s the biggest bullcrap in Germany
>>
>>472368091
he writes about that, but its doesnt fool him, it still terrifies him, just by existing
>>
I mean if I had been raised in a culture obsessed with an unquestionable dogmatic story about how this one nation randomly went turbo supervillian and killed millions of my people in cartoonishly evil ways like death showers and electric pools, I’d probably be a little uncomfortable about them too.

I really wish I could talk to a Jew that denies the holohoax. One of my buddies met one irl actually. Cant imagine growing up in such a conditioned paranoid mindset. If anything, Jews are the biggest victims of the Jews.
>>
>>472369233
Glenn Greenwald talks about the total control thought matrix that growing up as a Jew imposes on you. They really do believe that Gentiles can flip out at any moment and turn them into lampshades. It's an honest, true belief and only a few break out of it.
>>
>>472365191
A couple of jews used to live on the same street as me. One time they went on about how they worked with charities and churches to bring in migrants and "support" them. I asked why they were committed to that, and they said it's because they feared the Germans coming to get them and they wanted support against Germans...
This was before I was aware of things, but I was already suspicious as to how derranged and dysgenic semites in general are.
I poisoned their entire garden and killed their anyway. They sold and scurried off the some jew neighbourhood. Fuck those jews.
>>
>>472365191
Wonder if she can even be placed on the normal scale for neuroticism.
>>
>>472369233
>I really wish I could talk to a Jew that denies the holohoax.
I've known one, and holy shit he was fucking hilarious. he would shout all sorts of insults in jewspeak and tell them the holocaust never happened and all sorts of shit. he was a good dude, very Bobby Fischer-esque
>>
File: everything is fake-04.jpg (264 KB, 1024x768)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>472367472

they are brainwashed to be victims at a young age..

watch this if you got time..

Defamation (Anti Semitism Documentary)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HKKdPhvcedHE/
> a jew redpills himself on jews
>>
File: 1695241203215123.jpg (78 KB, 1024x629)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>472365191
>oh look I cherrypicked a Jew that fits the description of what I project onto the picture I have of Jews in my mind! GRRRRR JEWS MAKE ME ANGRY NOW!GRRRRRR.
>>
File: 1716381035414843.jpg (56 KB, 500x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>472370474
Didn't need to cherrypick to find you.
>>
>>472370474
cherrypicked? that was just published in the guardian
I read the headline and thought, it must be something else, but then it was even more neurotic than I thought
>>
File: IMG_5193.jpg (169 KB, 1024x831)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>472365191
Jews have a virulent hatred of Germany that stems back to even before the “Holocaust”
>>
>>472370474
Fitting that the jew uses the notorious kid raping and grooming platform, Discord, as their common chat reference.
>>
>>472369233
Jews murdered 100 million whites in the holodomor and soviet union but THEY get the right to be paranoid?
>>
>>472372668
Of course. Jews commit an endless stream of horrific acts and project at everyone else.
>if I'm getting away with this, surely the evil goyim are getting away with something similar
>I must destroy them all before they get me
>>
The jew is known to be schizos.
>>
>Antisemitic hate crimes have “increased massively”. Right-wing hate crimes are on the rise. Violent left-wing extremism has increased. Hostile agents are stirring discontent with misinformation. Germany has a major problem with anti-Islamic fear, hate and cultural clash.
This doesn't even make sense. "Anti-semitic hate crimes" have increased massively because of all the muslims jews brought into Germany so the "diversity would make them feel safe". Now they're blaming the natives. It's the same with "violent left-wing extremism" which sprung from the mostly jewish Frankfurt school which was reimported back to Germany after the war. Again jews promoted this stuff to smash White societies so they "would feel safer".
Jews ruin everything and then when it affects them act the victim and start blaming everyone else.

Jews are like the town drunk and troublemaker who invites himself to your party and starts drinking too much, being obnoxious, and breaking the furniture.
When you ask him to leave he phones up a load of gatecrashers who turn up and give him support.
As the party turns to chaos and fights break out he starts complaining that the party is crap and leaves to look for another party.
When you bump into him a few days later he denies he did anything wrong and accuses you of assault
>>
>>472365191
Good thing he didn’t stop by the human skin lampshade store
>>
>>472365432
I hope you realize you are now obliged to lose, because you frightened a jew
How dare you have a cinema room
>>
>>472365191
Holy shit this is a pure insight into Jewish neurosis
>>
>>472369233
this is accurate. most jews are victims of trauma based mind control, and should be treated as such. No reason to be mad at someone who was hypnotized / conditioned, you can parry their attacks and try to show them that emotional disregulation is what's causing them problems, and while you understand it takes time to develop emotional maturity you can't accept/condone disregulation, especially if it hurts other people
>>
>>472374079
You made me almost cough up my dinner.
>>
>>472371864
good point, they hated germans cause they were too emotionally stunted /autistic and their mindgames barely worked on them
>>
>>472369233
>Jew that denies the holohoax
Does ssethtzeentach? I know he's made plenty of jokes riffing on the 6 million before.
>>
the only Jews I have met have all been strange people.
>At a games club one refused to shake hands after the tabletop game we were playing was won.
>I helped my wife's friend who was Jewish get home in a power outage, even though I was driving her to her house she would NOT give me the address, instead just giving me directions that were obfuscated.
>A Jewish wedding I went to, in hindsight, had all of us non-Jews seated as far away from everything as possible and near the toilets.
I have always assumed the better when it came to Jews, that maybe it was not prejudice and just circumstances. I always knew about the neuroticism of Jews because of their media but now I know the root of it, it is disgust of non-Jews.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.