[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: biden thousand yard.png (192 KB, 512x516)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
No amount of MSM narrative engineering and social media censorship will bail Dementia Joe out now. I feel like DNC will quickly suspend his campaign and replace him, but the question is who?
Vice President Harris? No one really likes her. She withdrew before primaries and was only chosen for filling out demographic quotas(black, wahmen). Probably will get crushed by Trump harder than Sleepy Joe.
Bernie? Lol, of course not.
Buttigieg maybe? Ehhhh. Very low chance for Warren maybe.
Who else do you think are the likely candidates?
>>
biden go up
>>
>>472420367
Newsom, Boobs from Michigan, or Fat Crime from Illinois.
>>
upbiden
>>
>>472420367
Michelle.
>>
>>472420367
post more bidens
biden bump
>>
>>472420367
No one he just needs white votes to wing the three swing states.
>>
Doesn’t matter, they are going to find a way to jail Trump before the election and claim he’s not eligible to run. Way too far out for them to basically be admitting defeat. All part of the plan
>>
File: bibi--BLACKED.jpg (147 KB, 1024x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>Who is replacing Biden?
I have it on the good-est authority that Bibi is stepping out from behind the curtain...
>>
>>472420367
Democracy has spoken. If they replace him now they're admitting the US is a constitutional republic.
>>
>>472420367
The DNC shot themselves in the foot by insisting he was totally fine to run the country, in order to avoid being prosecuted for harboring top secret documents. Now they’re at a complete impasse because they kept pushing him as the only guy who could beat trump. Plus Biden’s brain makes him retarded and thinking he’s completely fine. His ego won’t let himself resign but we’re probably going to see that
>>
Idk maybe Gavin Newsom because he’s not retarded like Kamala? He’s their best option by far
>>
File: a7amu9jq3xm81.jpg (105 KB, 1080x1192)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>472421712
Does Newsom even has enough clout to beat Trump in less than 6 months? I feel that outside of californians and hardcore democrats no one gives a shit about this guy
>>
>>472420367
New York Times headline is currently "Democrats Talk About Replacing Biden on the Ticket"

This might be serious.
>>
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/can-democrats-replace-joe-biden-ballot-rcna159374

They're already in panic mode. Kek
>>
>>472420367
>Who is replacing Biden?
At this point I am voting for GPT5
>>
>>472424351
Didn't Big Mike say that she doesn't want to run?
I am they can try pressuring her that hard way, but I don't think it would be smart for them to go for an unenthusiastic candidate.
>>472424552
Unironically, the influence of Zionist lobby might have played a huge role on pulling the plug on Joe. AIPAC and Israeli leadership were super pissy that Joe didn't give them full reign on Palestine.
>>
>>472427313
*I am sure they can try pressuring her the hard way, but I don't think it would be smart for them to go for an unenthusiastic candidate.
Fuck I had a brain-fart there.
>>
>>472427313
Yes.
"She" said she wasn't interested and would "never" run, but she might change her mind when he (((overlords))) pressure her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.