[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719274288778j.jpg (205 KB, 758x1024)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Nearly impossible to argue against.
>>
File: 41718167771493572s.jpg (3 KB, 125x68)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>
>>472420947
God protestantism is shit
>>
This is a kike. Kike thread
>>
>>472421150
Protestantism owes its existence to Catholic fuck-ups
>>
>>472421018
>>472421295
Already spotted the nick the spic followers.
>>
I don’t know how this meme caught on when you can just look up statistics and see this isn’t true
>>
>>
Feel free to ignore as usual and keep shilling the suicide cult of atheism though, people are seeing through it
>>
>>472421512
>>472421460
>>472421577
I don't really care about America, but in Europe these groups should be violently and radically opposed to what's going on. Why have they kept their heads down?
>>
>>472421649
What have atheists been doing? Let’s not avoid the question, because that’s the idea you’re trying to shill here. You’re attacking what is statistically the largest anti immigrant voting bloc left… for what exactly? If you want to get them to wake up and mobilise, do that. Seething at them until they turn into atheists who are 80% likely to be pro open borders isn’t fixing anything, it’s making the problem worse. It’s not as if there’s any based larpagans doing anything either. Tell me which group is doing anything about it and i’ll support them. You don’t actually give a shit about that though, you hate christians and you’re here to shill against them at all costs.
>>
>>472421460
There’s hope for thar 32% of dems. There are probably just dems from being confused on economics.
>>
>>472421984
I don't actively hate Christians or Christianity, but it IS semitic in origin, and historically speaking it very much did act like a cult of personality for centuries.
"Anti-immigration bloc?" Are you kidding? Even if that was true, and democracy did have an actual impact on the policies of European countries (it fucking doesn't), the amount of Christians that still exist in the West are greatly overshadowed by the sheer amount of people who openly accept immigration, they're not a large voting bloc by volume.

Christians have ceded ground to and openly endorsed leftist policies, every church openly displays a pride flag. The very philosophy of Christianity is pacifistic and submissive by nature.
If you want to free Europe, we must free ourselves of ALL semitic influence.
>>
>>472421649
Enlightenment done a number
>>
>>472420947
christ cucks are fucking DUMB

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.