[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

They are the biggest losers tonight. Biden has always been their puppet, but they stretched him too far. They gambled he could keep it together until November. Now he can't, now he isn't, and now they have no good choices. Trump is going to win unless they literally kill him, but doing that would cause more problems for them than it solves.

They are very close to being forced to act openly, but the minute they do that they're exposed, and consequences will flow from that. And when I say "openly," I mean in a way that makes 2020 look subtle.
>>
fjb
>>
File: IMG_1722.jpg (144 KB, 820x584)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Based take.
>>
>472423025
>Dominion never happened
>>
>>472423025
They dont make bets unless they have stake in both fighters.
>>
>>472423025
wtf you talking about
Trump is literally their guy
he had the chance to spill beans on JFK and 9/11 but took a huge pass
>>
File: sweep the leg.png (903 KB, 1024x1024)
903 KB
903 KB PNG
>>472424095
ANONS: shills are going to dial up these talking points to unbefore seen levels in order to turn you against trump and leave you with nothing. you can EASILY shoot down ANY shill by making him tell you who he thinks you should elect. they can then only:

A. not answer (exposed useless shitposter)
B. list someone with no hope of winning (again, useless)
C. admit they are DNC shills (won't happen)

The only correct answer is Trump. Nothing else is remotely possible or helpful.
>>
>>472423025
It's glowver
>>
If Trump doesn’t shut down the intelligence agencies in his second term, he will be a failure in my book.

You have to do it, Donald. Do it for Kennedy. Finish what he started.
>>
>>472425898
you gay nigga fuck off
>>
>>472423025
The debate was very well done and practically unbiased. Fantastic work.

>Having said...
It still felt... lacking though. idk. Time to take some Polls!
>>
>>472426022
>Kennedy.
Kennedy's mention of a power "...so entrenched..." was from Wilson. This has been ongoing long before then. WW1 sealed the deal for financial control on the ENTIRE world. Things have been breaking down ever since for that organization.
>>
>>472426022
Real MAGA has never been tried before.
>>
CIA Insider here, they are incensed, they called us all in the moment the debate was over, it doesn't look good for us at all
>>
>>472423025
why are you retard mutts in here still shilling trump?in 2016 it made sense because of the meme and he said some based things and promises (of which he fullfilled none) but now that everyone has seen his true colours,why???
>>
>>472423025
You're joking right? Trump or Biden doesn't matter, we are fucked. The best is to absolutely HOPE for them miracle that Zion don isn't as compromised as he obviously appears.
>>
There's no way out now.

Collapse is coming.
>>
>>472426940
SCATTER
TO
THE
WIND
>>
You're not going to win WWIII. The US will be lucky to make it out of 2025 with a functional federal government.

It's time to flee, motherfuckers
>>
>>472427344
total lack of better things to do the only sportsball on is baseball and its too WHITE for poltards so we have this
>>
Anyway, I need to head back into the shadows for a while.

It's been nice.

Remember what I told Hollywood about the 17 year olds... and say hi to Jim Carrey for me
>>
>>472428048
>Collapse is coming
I agree memeflag
none of us are making it to November 2024
total global economic-financial collapse prior to September in my estimation
>>
>>472426821
They're just going to have Byebye do an emotional "Win it for me and the country" torch-passing to some big human aborter.
>>
>>472430385
>>472428165
>>472430385
We'll see what happen.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.