[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: KJJJJ.jpg (45 KB, 750x538)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
why so many voooters in this board. Don't they know that there is a deep state and voting doesn't matter at all?
>>
File: Handicapped.jpg (142 KB, 1080x599)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>472426571
I'm just here to meme senpai.
>>
>>472426571
one of them pooped their pants on stage tonight. I need to know which one but I can't trust the media.
https://rumble.com/vc7vp5-the-sniff-test.html
>>
>>472426571
>Killing each other in some jumped-up Highlander contest is more honest than voting in a democracy because muh incel Conan the Barbarian larper feels.
Because democratic process is less costly than civil war.
If you want to shoot at glowniggers then nothing is stopping you, be my guest.
You won't last a day, less a week.
Fucking based retard.
>>
File: 1719551250344440.png (624 KB, 1280x720)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>472426571
im not voting
>>
>>472426571
they have no idea that most government officials are appointed and can't be voted for
>>
>>472427000
Then you will continue to be disappointed. Nothing will change and you will go through these cycles until you die and the Jews will laugh the whole time. I don't care if you think it's hopeless, because what you're doing really is hopeless.
>>
>>472426571
This board is lost. The new generation got psyopped back into the red v blue divide and conquer bullshit.
>>
>>472427110
that is largely true but the political system allows for throwing spanners in the works here and there
>>
>>472426571
>Don't they know that there is a deep state and voting doesn't matter at all?
50% of this board are glowniggers, cucked militaryfags, and right wing bootlickers
they don't give a shit about politics except as a hobby to burn their time as they stare at a screen. they dont have enough of a social life for tiktok and instagram, and they are too edgy and not gay enough for preddit.
dont take the posters here seriously. they are subhuman npcs.
>>
>>472427183
on very very minor issues
you cannot vote on the heads of the redacted agencies
there are agencies we don't even know exist, how could we possibly vote for them? it's a farce
>>
>>472426571
my entire dad has been telling me voting doesnt matter for my entire life it seems

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.