[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 758472.jpg (38 KB, 700x700)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Fascism is death worship. They want a perpetual war between races in which men are conscripted off to war not long after they had the chance to produce the next round of victims.
>>
>>472429243
>>
Make it sound like it is a bad thing. :)
>>
>>472429243
It was real in your mind, and it goes to our advantage.

For each time we demonstrate Eros and life affirmation, your obsession with Tanathos fails to explain reality.
We embody both aspects.
You are a failed experiment.
>>
>>472429243
All things in their season, faggot.

Hating war in it's proper time is no better than murder (killing in it's improper time)
>>
>>472429243
>a perpetual war between races in which men are conscripted off to war not long after they had the chance to produce the next round of victims
That's not fascism that's barbarism. Read Hobbes. Nasty, brutish and short.

Fascism is still stupid though.
>My unelected, unaccountable leader will surely serve my nation's best interests of his own free will!
>Checks? Balances? Who needs that shit?
>>
>>472429243
Says the communist who killed 200 million and ziojist apes who bombs children go fuck your self zionist juden Maxwell zionist Marxist communist balle eatth pedo
>>
>>472430447
Fascism is not stupid your own Jewish media this is amazing 2 dlgreat depression italy booming you are stupid and wrong barbarism wins some tines
>>
>>472430447
More mind bend shit implying we need to follow your imaginary rules set that you made and then dont follow
>>
FASCISM IS THE RELIGION OF SATAN. FOLLOW THE LIGHT OF CHRIST AND SUPPORT DEMOCRACY
>>
>>472429243
who cares as long central europe survives
>>
File: hitler love you.jpg (162 KB, 558x886)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>472429243
>>
File: tops.jpg (35 KB, 852x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>472430890

Must ofc avoid dangerous gambles and keep casualties acceptable. Cannot afford many more stupid moves.
>>
>>My unelected, unaccountable leader will surely serve my nation's best interests of his own free will!
just hypothetically, why not? unless you want hit and run why would you not want what ever you in control of to succeed? plebeian fantasies are too shallow
>>
>>472429243
You make it sound like competing amoebas fighting for space to exist.
>YOUR A DEATH CULT! NO INGROUPS FOR YOU
Also access to white people isn't a human right. fuck off back to niggerland if you dont like it here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.