[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: seriously.jpg (153 KB, 1281x1395)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>Putin is a war criminal. He's killed thousands and thousands of people and he's made one thing clear – he wants to reestablish the soviet empire. He wants all of Ukraine. Do you think he's going to stop at Ukraine? What do you think happens to Poland?
100% correct. Poland is next and then the Baltic states, Moldova, Finland, Germany etc. Putin must be stopped. Trump needs to rethink his policy on the Ukraine war and NATO.
>>
why is giving Poland to Russia a bad thing? we did it after WW2 already
>>
>>472462820
Joe Biden is also a war criminal according to Joe Biden.
>>
>>472462959
For the same reason it would be a bad thing to give any other country to Russia – because Poland is a sovereign nation.
>>
>>472462985
That's just his opinion, man.
>>
Op is bot in action. He will take Europe but he can't defeat Ukraine. Classic braindead repetition from nato supporters. Poland, Germany and Finland is part of NATO. Terrible bait.
>>
>>472464165
>Op is bot in action.
Excuse me?
>He will take Europe but he can't defeat Ukraine.
He will be emboldened to wage war against Poland and the Baltics.
>>
>>472462820
So?
The West's elites have no problem with muslims taking over every Western European country.
You expect us to care about Russians taking over E. Europe?
>>
>>472464887
>The West's elites have no problem with muslims taking over every Western European country.
So does Putin. By 2050 Russia will have a muslim majority.
>>
>>472462820
Then so is netanyahu
>>
File: 1704499994040870.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1024)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>472462820
>Poland is next and then the Baltic states, Moldova, Finland, Germany etc.
kek they cant even hold half of Ukraine and are moving at a snails pace. how many weeks until Poland and the Baltics should worry?
>>
>>472465067
Well then it still makes no difference.
You want us to care?
Give us our countries back. If there's no future for my own people why should I give a fuck about anyone else's? Especially when the politicians telling me to care are deliberately expiditing my own people's extinction.
>>
>>472465543
Elaborate.
>>472465565
>kek they cant even hold half of Ukraine and are moving at a snails pace.
Russia will rearm and attack other European countries when its ready.
>>
>>472465728
Jesus Nigel. You talk like you already lost. If the Auslander Raus movement can't cheer you up, nothing will. Muslims live on borrowed time in Europe.
>>
>>472466325
>Muslims live on borrowed time in Europe
keep coping, they're handed citizenships en masse so they ain't going anywhere

In Gulf Arab countries you can live and work for 30-40 years and never obtain citizenship. Western countries did this to ourselves, or rather our treacherous leaders
>>
>>472466911
>keep coping, they're handed citizenships en masse
So fucking what? This can be undone. When the race war starts in Europe, there will be mass deportations. I lowkey want Trump to win just so he can set a precedent for mass deportation with all the illegals in America, so that Europe can follow his footsteps. But screwing Putin is higher on my priority list now so I'm ridin with Biden.
>>
>>472466325
No, but you talk like I should care about the Ukraine/Russia conflict before my own people's future. Again, why should I give a fuck about our politicians' causes when they're the ones importing armies of mohammeds to replace us?
>>
>>472469338
>No, but you talk like I should care about the Ukraine/Russia conflict before my own people's future.
Why not both?
>Again, why should I give a fuck about our politicians' causes when they're the ones importing armies of mohammeds to replace us?
Because Putin doesn't give a shit if you die from one of his nukes that he's saving for GB.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.